Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Metro Cabs r teh gone!!!!

Options
  • 06-01-2003 3:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

Metro Cabs r teh gone!!!!

They have "amalgamated" with Rapid Cabs.

This will mean nothing to ppl from anywhere else except rural Waterford.

My standard cheap fare is gone. Can anybody think of another 'rural'-friendly cab company in the city?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I always thought Rapid Cabs were the best outfit in town and resonably priced..then again, I wasn't that far out.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Lawnkiller

metro joined with them but the price out my way has gone from €12 to €15.

I think this might be one for the euro price hike thread....

:(

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by Lawnkiller
    metro joined with them but the price out my way has gone from €12 to €15.

I think this might be one for the euro price hike thread....

:(

That's a bit odd alright? Maybe the earths plates have shifted since they merged? :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

they werent amalgamate, they were bought out...

The guy who owns rapid cabs is doing well and buying out the smaller competiton... fair'd used to him I say..

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Lawnkiller

i don't really mind about the business deal. my problem is the new fair sucks.

thb. even the taxi driver was confused about the maths of the fair one nite.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement