Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Plan/Diet - No weights

Options
  • 31-12-2002 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I'm 6"3 and weigh in at a pathetic 10.5 stone.

I am currently 18 years of age and would like to build up some muscle/strength. Nothing hectic, maybe a stone or so over the next 6 months. I would prefer to not to use weight training. I am studying for my Leaving cert and do not have time to be visiting a gym on a regular basis, also weights in the house are not an option for space reasons. Can anyone recommend a "natural" course, ie. Press-ups, chin ups, sit ups, tricep dips etc. to build up the weight? Also my diet is very unbalanced and irregular, could someone recommend a plan? Not as extreme as the previous ones i have seen in this forum (eg. the two plans posted by logic1 in the ideal weight thread) Just something to aid the training program.

Any advice will be met with gracious acceptence.

Yours,
    Sam.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

Well you don't need to do heavy weights. Even to start if you could visit the gym twice a week. Do some running and cycling.

Then regarding ure diet. Just eat a balanced diet. You don't need to eat the same thing over and over. Just eat a good balanced diet and ya shud be fine.

I wreckon Guvnor be better to give ya some kind of plan though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sammy T.

K, thanks RunFree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

any time. I have no life anyway. Im in work at the moment and im bored out of my mind.

I wreckon Logic or da real Guvnor would be able to help you better but you would need to do a small bit of weights if you want to develop muscles in the upperbody.

Advertisement