Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

First pink post

• 26-11-2002 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 yellum

First Pink Post

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭ Gordon

Heh, first non-pink post.

Good luck board

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,414 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭ DeVore

God Love Boards....

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 yellum

Gordos Love-in Board ?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭ Gordon

Gordo Likes Boys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 Shinji

First person to suggest a pink boards theme to go with this board gets a slap in the mouth.

Possibly from a heavily sequinned handbag wielded by a drag queen with runny mascara.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭ BuffyBot

Originally posted by Shinji
    First person to suggest a pink boards theme to go with this board gets a slap in the mouth.

Possibly from a heavily sequinned handbag wielded by a drag queen with runny mascara.

so we'll wait for you to hit them at the weekend then? :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 yellum

I asked DeVore could I get a village people avatar now that I'm a mod here.

I also brought up the idea of a good cop / bad cop approach to moderating, but then thought maybe it should be good cop, biker guy and native american style ? :P

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭ BuffyBot

<altogether-now> Y..M..C..A ..Y..M..C..A...</altogether-now>

Yes a moderating team which represents the full spectrum of gay life like the Village People...that would be funny (can just imagine the boards beer...) ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 Shinji

Yes a moderating team which represents the full spectrum of gay life like the Village People

Okay, having given this careful consideration for the last oooooooh three and a half seconds, I have reached a verdict.... NO.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,336 Cake Fiend

First troll.
    If you read this you're gay!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,604 ✭✭✭✭ Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I read it

funny.. I don't feel any diff..

oh ****

Advertisement