Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Southside - Schools/Colleges?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

actually, a weird thing happened to me the other day, in relation to knowing people from here....i was sitting writing a post, and a mate came over to the comp beside mine and i saw he was on baords.ie too and i recognised his board name

ok so its not that weird, but i just thought i'd share it anwyay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

wow, and the gr8 thing is i no ppl but n01 nos me muwhahahahhhhhh.......or mebbe thats a bad thing:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

You guys know about www.friendsreunited.co.uk and www.classmates.ie right? They both have high school sections.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

originally posted by Lemming
    was in St.Tiernan's c.s. for 1st 6th year - 1991 to 1996

I was also in St. Tiernan's but in the year ahead of you.

Suprised to find someone else from there here. If you follow...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Wossack

Originally posted by thedrowner
    wossack-im pretty much betting that's my mate seraphina u now, coz i think the seraphina here is just a screen name

is the seraphina u know small, very thin, very dark hair????great singer?

Sounds very much like her alright :) Say hi for me :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

yeah o'malley(as you call him) is dead sound, and yes this is just a screen name, im not the seraphina you know. :)

Originally posted by Wossack
    Sounds very much like her alright :) Say hi for me :P

if i tell her wossack says hey im pretty sure shes gonna look at me like i have 10 heads...im seegin her tonight anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Wossack

Yes, yes she is :) Why I said my RL name earlier :)

i thought i remembered u saying ian so i told her and she looked confused. then she said ian g? (i wont say the full sirname in case u dont want me to) i said...'well i dont know...'

she also said she hates graham o malley coz she lent him her copy of empire records and he *wouldnt* give it back and apparantly its like*the best film ever*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

I *attended* C.U.S. on Leeson St.

Now in UCD...loike :rolleyes:

--
    For those ex-Tiernans students...
    My house is on the Sandyford Road, thanks for all the years of loitering and littering :)

--
    Sheesh, The High School seems to be fuelling the Internet Generation !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

oh yeah empire records, he lent that to me and then i lent it to my m8 cuz he sed he duzn't care if i give it back or not, i have no idea who has it now though

Advertisement