Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

picotto @ creamfields ireland 02

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Lisa Lavish

mauro was ****e!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

far and away the best set hes ever played

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Derek_S

oh i see

Originally posted by Helix
    far and away the best set hes ever played

he was ok,was dissapointed tho!!he needed to pick it up!!

wats the first tune played that u can hear?****IN ANIMAL!!!

• Advertisement

tsk tsk lisa! im disappointed! you should know that! its megamind - taub

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

lisa dosnt know what the **** shes on about

:confused:

tsk tsk lisa! im disappointed! you should know that! its megamind - taub

in comparison 2 the way i used 2 know my music i know very little now....doesnt mean ive lost interest tho:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

picotto sucks ass, at least thats what i think after that set

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭allan f

picotto was at creamfields??!?!?!??

why didnt you tell me sooner!!!

i would have loved to have seen him "wreck" the place!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Originally posted by allan f
    i would have loved to have seen him "wreck" the place!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

me detects a hint of sarcasim here

Originally posted by allan f
    picotto was at creamfields??!?!?!??

why didnt you tell me sooner!!!

actually allan, have a listen to that set. trust me, its VERY different to anything you couldve thought hed play. thats why all the madoutofit hard house knackers and teenyboppers hated it, coz its intelligent

Originally posted by tman
    picotto sucks ass, at least thats what i think after that set

that was far and away the most mature, intelligent and underground set he has ever played. it was also far and away the best set ive ever heard of his. 110% quality underground tunage, cept for iguana which isnt really underground hehe

that is one of the gayest posts ever i don't wanna be educated i went to school for that i wanna dance and have a good time

then go buy the new scooter album

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

born slippy??? taub??? iguana??? how very underground!
    it was a good set, just at the wrong time & place

it was his own mix of born slippy which youll be very unlikey to hear anywhere ever again cept from his sets, new mix of taub (which was hardly an overground tune lets face it), and iguana is just an anthem that was signalling his intent to get that little bit harder til they cut the sound

then go buy the new scooter album

what an uneducated reponse from a techno snob,so if wanna dance and have a good time i should listen to scooter yea?well then i think you've actually missed the meaning of dance music then haven't you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭allan f

go for the throat derek!!!!!

testify

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Derek_S
    what an uneducated reponse from a techno snob

im not a techno snob, im also a house, breaks, electro and prog snob too

im not a techno snob, im also a house, breaks, electro and prog snob too

helix the snob

or wud you prefer h3lx ?

"im also a house, breaks, electro and prog snob too"

well i've never heard you go on about them so your a techno snob to me sounds like someones keeping a wide range of music so which ever gets more popular you'll jump on the bandwagon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Rev. Funky

I don't care, you'll all burn in hell for listening to that sack Piccotto.
    I read an interview in mixmag he gave a while back and even they ripped the piss out of him, people its time to take you balls out of your mas pockets, mature a bit, shave off that bumfluff mustache, burn the ben sherman shirt get rid of the sovereigns and embrace some decent dance music, cause what your listening to is souped up Scooter my pedigree chums!

my god that was waffle

lets face it derek, if i was on a bandwagon id be into madhouse and scooter, and all that other shyte in the charts

lets face nothing your into the "cool" music at the minute and which ever becomes more popular you'll follow

damn cheese boy

im into whatever i like, in fairness. the stuff picotto is playing at the moment is far from cool music, seeing as 99% of the people whove heard the set hated it. cool music is the stuff the kids are all into that charts coz everyone thinks its cool to like.

you can only like what you like

eh yea excuse me,your just at to saying what i've been posting all along so why you slating everyone elses choice and generalizing everyone?

• Advertisement

a quick browse tru my cd collection to disprove your theory my good man:

aerosmith, alanis morrissette, ash, chuck mangione, catatonia, cast, david holmes, semisonic, the divine comdey, deftones, incubus, stone roses, manic street preachers, metallica, nirvana, ocs, offspring, garbage, stereophonics, placebo, rob zombie, chilli peppers, def leppard, reef, space, supergrass, texas, cass, picotto, sasha, digweed, orbital, chilled euphoria, fatboy slim, prodigy, underworld, marilyn manson

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement