Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How are you going to the Boards Bash this weekend

Options
  • 21-08-2002 2:24pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Whoever's going to the boards bash this Saturday, how are you going up and when?

A large gathering converging on the place at the same time all shouting "G-G-G-Galway!" should give the right impression!

Times/Places?

I'm still not too sure, but it'll most likely be the Citylink bus for Kealan and I - might stretch to the train! :)

Comments

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

I'll be heading up with CityLink, seeing as a Train is too high class for me (Expensive - Money is quite tight this time).

It looks like Ken will more than likely be going too, so he'll be getting up there the same way.

All the rest are sodding off to MontyLAN tommorow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Sodding off indeed.

#Cant friggin wait for the MontyLAN and Boards BAsh.

Bst weekend evr!

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Dirty MontyLAN.
    Im annoyed that it isn't starting until 7'ish (Drinks) because the last one went well from 4 O'Clock and we WERE the first ones in.
    Gave us time to warm up for the shinanigins later!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

CityLink sounds grand to me.

I'll ba heading up on saturday afternoon.

A crowd of us travelling up together might be good craic.

What time are you heading up at?

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeroy!
    I haven't seen you in 10 seconds, how ya been man!?

Anyhow, Leeroy has kindly printed out a CityLink T-Table here in the college and the 7:30am / 9:00am buses are the ones to go for.

They're every hour back to Galway from Dub so going back is an easy matter to sort.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

I love it when a plan comes together!

The bit about imbibing copious quantities of alcohol needs far less forward planning. ;)

Did I mention I can't wait?
    Despite the fact that I'll have virtually no money for this, I still can't wait.

I can't wait. Can I wait? No I can't!

Advertisement