Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi I am new here

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i didn't put the pic up, it was put up by someone else

*shrug*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Originally posted by Mr Dictionary
    Quite a riposte.
    If you know it, I find it abstruse why you require others to confirm this calumny. Your post was obsequious. I'm not being captious, but you come off as a diffident and immured
    It's so true *sniff* :(

:D

;-phobos-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Originally posted by Mordeth
    i didn't put the pic up, it was put up by someone else

*shrug*

yeah yeah thats what they all say.. whoever they all are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by Mr Dictionary
    Quite a riposte.
    If you know it, I find it abstruse why you require others to confirm this calumny. Your post was obsequious. I'm not being captious, but you come off as a diffident and immured

Yes, he gives me wood too.

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by Leanne
    Hi everyone, my name is Leanne Conti and I'm new here. Do I sound like I'm at AA ? ;)

I live in Norhtampton which is about as far away from the sea as you can get in the UK. I'm 18 and I am currently in my gap year before I go to Uni next year.

I'm a right little chatter-box, according to my friends. So, I look forward to getting to know you all.

(Who are the fit men, BTW ?) LOL.

Hi, I'm amp. I like cake and I'm a virgo.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Hi!

"I'm Troy Mclure, you may remember me from such boards.ie postings as...."

to all newbies, from a slightly less newbie..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Welcome cubemistress. Start a discussion on Eastenders if you want and I'll happily join in (especially if it's about characters just going for a walk and never coming back - always bugged me when they just disappear one day)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

soaps suck in most cases. there are very few good soaps out there with good actors i.e. eastenders 20% good actors 20%nearly average and 60% complete and utter not good.they act like they read (badly from the looks of it)

welcome aboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Hannagh from Neighbours, who briefly appeared in Corrie recently.

All grown up and gorgeous.

I knew this day would happen:)

oh and welcome newbie, cant help think that if a guy posted he`d get a much more sarky type approach jam packed with mucho sarcasm etc.

But Hey :p

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Welcome to all thine newcomers.
    If you would kindly take a look to your left, you will notice a collection of gorgeous encased yellow text that was named "Links" by certain Roman Gods.

To the right we have all of the Boards.e Regulars. They come in various shapes and sizes, and sometimes carry out "Posting", a delicate act of much gibberish.

Straight ahead is the selection of forums to choose from. They, too, are multi-shaped and multi-sided, and often full of stuff.

If you take a look at the little hole in the basement door below your feet you will notice the Boards.ie banned clientele we here call "Stupid ****ing Arseholes" - Mr.Dictionary being one of the latest to be locked down there.

We hope you all enjoy your stay and have a merry good read.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Coffee will be served presently. In the meantime could everyone please listen to this brief intorductuary message from our pilots for this flight, Captains Crash and Burn. We hope you enjoy your flight with Ryanair - the píss poor airline. Flying you to your screaming fiery death for less.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭PyjamaMan

LMAO

Advertisement