Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

intercourse

Options
  • 09-06-2002 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

im a male and i hav intercourse with my girlfriend frequently...i have a problem i think intercourse doesnt last too long because i go off way too early sometimes in about 5-10mins.does any1 no wat to do to make this not happen??
    thank u for your kindness

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

The average man lasts somewhere inbetween 3-7mins so your doing grand.
    Your ment to spend about 30-40mins minimum foreplay beforehand aswell :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I'm presuming that this is a problem with your girlfriend? Do you mind or is it just your girlfriend that minds?

Take your time. If you feel climax happening - slow down, concentrate on her - is she enjoying it. A much more interesting climax is a mutual one. Some people think of unsexy thoughts like the queen or margaret thatcher or even buffy the vampire slayer (Gordon ducks rapidly). I don't recommend that personally as it becomes less exciting.

Also don't rush off for penetration, go for the foreplay, enjoy both bodies. Try and have sex without even going inside your girlfriend. or... spice up your sex-life with edible body paint, sensitive massages, take an hour dressing up in a cracking outfit to whip it off in a second, sit back and let her do all the work.

just enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

if im going to see my girlfriend, i always crack one off before i leave the house, then when we do have sex i can last anything up 2 an hour, and then if we go at it again i can last for about 2 hours.

try it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Originally posted by Gordon
    A much more interesting climax is a mutual one.

..and how rare is that?
    As mentioned above, you can mentally stop yourself from having an orgasm but thats not what you want to stop, its the ejaculation part which is seperate from an orgasm but is the bugger which makes everything too senstive.

You could do a little research on how to strengthen your pelvic muscles in order to flex them at the appropriate time an stop an "out" ejacualtion and for it inward allowing you to continue as normal and pretty much screw her senseless which she we be more than grateful for.

Or if that requires too much effort then eat her out at the end of foreplay and repeat and repeat and....then get yours.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

When I'm about to cum, this really telling expression comes across my face.
    She then grabs my balls and screams "if you shoot your load, I'll tear them off"
    That usually does the trick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Personally, I'd say your recharge time is more important then your stamina. Orgasm for women through penetration only is quite rare. But there are lots and lots and lots...

/me wanders off topic for a moment...

...sorry - lots of other ways in which to bring a woman to orgasm. And hence recharge time is important. Women normally don't need as long a recharge period as men do, and well, the quicker you can get back to it...

Anyhow. On another note, your referring to sex as "intercourse", which I personally find to be the most offputtingly sterile word I've ever heard, and puts me in mind of science labs and men with flip charts and looks of extreme concentration on their faces, made me raise an eyebrow.

Maybe I'm being pedantic here, but I would have rathered you said 'lovemaking', 'shagging' or 'riding' even, because now I'm wondering if you have bigger issues around how comfortable you are with sex.

And, in my opinion, the more comfortable you are, the more fun EVERYBODY'S gonna have! :D

(BTW, I can see this thread turning into amateur erotic fiction and getting locked if people don't behave, which would be a pity so play nicely you kids!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Originally posted by Samson
    She then grabs my balls and screams "if you shoot your load, I'll tear them off"

Ya know, somehow I can actually see that working.

;-phobos-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

nm

.. case of mistaken identity :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

ROFLMFAO. pld :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Jeez.. what a woman...

Samsom, I can see you are with her for her sensitive caring side.. :D:D:D

she has no problem with this, i do she thinks im the best ever but i do think i let her down, she doesnt look pissd off or sad i know she doesnt give a sh*t but i honestly do, and if we do foreplay before jesus iv came before wev startd so we kinda leave that(my idea),shes amazing in bed and i love the sex but i dont see how this makes her happy,before we did it not so frequently bout 8times a month i was able to last bout 1 1/2 hours to 2 without comin but now its gone down very low!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

behave yourselves. Thread locking is looking likely...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Foreplay foreplay foreplay is all that can be said. For her. Men don't need foreplay. Make her happy and then sort yourself out. If foreplay makes you cum before you have sex, then don't let her touch you, only you can touch her. Or better still, it can be very interesting if both orgasm without any penetration at all......

Some book I read once put it perfectly when it said:

Men's sex drives are like a gas cooker, instantly hot, then instantly cold again. Women's are like an electric cooker, take a long time to heat up, but stay warm for a long time afterwards.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Lolo

I got an email (that I can't find for de life of me) with 2 images attached - one was labeled "Woman" and was of a machine with loads of switches, knobs, dials and thingumajigs. The other was "Man" and was the same machine, but just with an "on/off" switch. Sums it up really. Did anyone else get this mail and keep it?

Unreggie, if it's not a problem with your young wan then don't worry about it. But if it's really bugging you then take the advice of the stalwart young men on this thread, it all makes good sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

why dont you talk to her.
    ask her what it is she likes.
    tell her to show you what she likes.
    its all good fun.
    it will get you horny, it will get her horny.
    you will both enjoy yourselves.
    the sooner you let go and start to enjoy yourself during sex, then both of ou will enjoy it more. most women get a thrill when they make someone orgasm. and most guys get a thrill when they make a woman orgasm.
    talk about what turns both of you on and remember, its not a bloody race. sometimes its nice to go nice and slow in some positions and hard and fast in others.

but mostly, stop worrying. if you are open enough to talk to each other you should be happy enough to tell each other what you like and what you dont like.
    so stop worrying.

jesus, enjoy it. sure 90% of the people on this board would kill fior a sex life with another person :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

by Mercury_Tilt in another thread

I'm a Virgin.

And proud of it. There is nothing to be ashamed of.

I have no qualms telling women that when I am out for a night on the town.

I always tell them I am waiting for the right one because I have very strong beliefs on the subject.

Make up your mind old boy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭SYL

I have to say though, you guys are really lucky. I'm the opposite, it takes me ages to shoot. No exactly sure what it is that causes it, think its something to do with the equipment, but I could go at it for hours and not blow. There are one or two positions I can do that do make it easier to shoot, but if I don't do those and use some other one's instead, forget about it. Some previous girls have loved going at it for hours, but when you inspect the old chap in the morning, he's rubbed raw the poor blighter!!!!!! But nothing some nivea can't sort out.

Tell you something though, you would be amazed at some of the stuff you think about when you're making love and not prepping an orgasm. All sorts of weird stuff, even gone so far as sorting out all my bills and stuff for the month.

But for the early climax thing, its all in the head I think (big head, not little one). Its like controlling pain, try not to focus on it, because if you start to think that you are close to climax, more than likely, you'll focus on it and speed it up. Become a sexual accountant like me instead and sort out yer bills when satisfying the lady in your life. That way, yer killing two birds with one stone (no pun intended).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Well I think sexual accountants are brill, but sometimes when it takes more than 30-45 mins of 'calculations' to 'balance the books' so to speak.... I (female) may risk some slight injury!

my girl is really chuffed when i shoot...but i think its early and yes when i drink i can last for bout an hour without shootin she like this more!i dunno gordon thx i didnt no it takes us 5-7mins to shoot normally and yea i will think bout othere stuff ill try it tonite :D thx for yer help and no **** :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Just think of Mary Harney and Anne Widdecombe in a lesbo clinch - extra four years staying power guaranteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by TwoShedsJackson
    Just think of Mary Harney and Anne Widdecombe in a lesbo clinch - extra four years staying power guaranteed.

*SPLOOGE*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Hmmpf. Amateurs.

(There’s a lot more to sex than simple penetration, for either party - and both are oblivious to this at the best of times. Or perhaps simply not curious enough.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt il bambino
    This thread can be assumed to be about intercourse in the penetrative sense and how to last longer!!!! Maybe?
    Perhaps that's a false premise - that is to say that what young unreggie here is asking is possibly the wrong question in the first place.
    I will start one later about how I cannot satisfy women/men(Im a virgin) and you can enlighten us all.
    Grow up and stop talking sh1te.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

Originally posted by The Corinthian

Grow up and stop talking sh1te.

yep totaly agree

• Advertisement

Ehh aint there 12 year olds that can use the internet?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement