Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandman and Hellboy

Options
  • 04-06-2002 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭

So, where can I get all the Sandman comics ? Also Hellboy, know where I can get them ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

I bought the ten sandman books from waterstones. They'll order them for you if they don't have them in stock. Not sure about hellboy.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Forbidden Planet and Subcity both have most (if not all) the
    sandman GN and they have alot of Hellboy stuff as well..dunno if they have the complete set of that though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭Khynareth

Forbiden Planet will order everything for you, they are really cool for that.

They usually manage to find you whatever you want, so I'd say it's the place.

I know that subcity has most of the hellboys (at least last time I went there)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

The 2000 AD megazine is currently reprinting the start of Hell boy. 2nd issue is out now and im sure you could track down the first somewhere. Havnt read it before, it looks interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Coolness. Next time I'm in the not real capital I'll call in and place an order. Actually I suppose I could ring them and place an order that way.

• Advertisement
Advertisement