Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winamp skins

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Call me a noob, but Mark, what do you do with the files in the zip ? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

Eh banbutcher could ya e-mail me your transformer background. looks well cool, only have the optimus prime one, ya know the red one that everyone has :D or better yet upload it here by itsself :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

winamp.jpg
    ^ SpyAmp
    It's a bit old, but it's functional and rather pretty.
    I've gotten used to where all the buttons are, so I can't be bothered changing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Ok, guys/girls, if your going to post an image bigger than 800x600...post a link not the image...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Originally posted by Gideon
    Eh banbutcher could ya e-mail me your transformer background. looks well cool, only have the optimus prime one, ya know the red one that everyone has :D or better yet upload it here by itsself :D

I was thinking that myself , Email it to me too , or throw up an url :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Practical

Image3.jpg

My Skin , WOW its amazing :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

you can get it from here

be sure to wipe your feet!!!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Since the general consensus seems to be "THE LARGER THE BETTER", here's my WinAMP skin.

1600x1200.gif

It's called Major_Tom-Remix. Very functional.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

jesus christ does nobody on this ****ing thread know how to cut their images? this isn't a mp3 list or desktop thread. its a thread for winamp skins.

Advertisement