Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dreadful Imposture

Options
  • 19-03-2002 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

The Dreadful Imposture

The US Authorities have tried to make believe that the dammage caused to the Pentagon, on September 11, 2001 was caused by the crash of a hijacked Boeing airliner on the building. This lie was meant to hide the fact that a bombing attack was in fact carried out by a group of people who had authorized access to the Pentagon and that the target was not the Departement of Defense in general but the new Navy Command Center.

The US authorities have also lied in order to hide the existence of a secret CIA base within the World Trade Center and its illegal activities. But most of all they have put great efforts into concealing the negotiations carried out between George Bush and the conjurors on September 11, as well as the agreement that was reached on that day. With the help of their hired agent, Osama Bin Laden, they have channeled the sadness and the anger of the US public opinion towards foreign scapegoats.

In his book "L'Effroyable imposture" (The Dreadful Imposture), Thierry Meyssan reveals the secrets behind 9-11. He analyses the power shift within the US political establishment and the rocketing of the military expenses. He denounces the hidden agenda behind the war in Afghanistan and the secret aims of the "War on Terrorism". A must read if you want to understand where the US leadership is leading its country.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 OhMyGod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Gargoyle

I suppose the US never went to the moon either>?

beside the point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Good thing all that stuff going on at the WTC, at exactly same time, threw up such a convincing smoke screen then... :rolleyes:

Actually, I think you're quite mad...

"I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences."

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Good thing all that stuff going on at the WTC, at exactly same time, threw up such a convincing smoke screen then...

I'm not saying that I believe this, but those three paragraphs don't exactly say that the "insiders" weren't tied to whatever agency or organisaion is responsible for the WTC, do they?

The thing I've always had difficulty with is the third incident. I watched the whole thing live, and it struck me as odd they way it featured so heavily in the news for about 20-30 minutes, and then disappeared off the map, only to reappear later. Why did that happen?

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 12,524 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Actually, I think you're quite mad...

Seems to be a relatively sane member of the JPF as far as I can tell. Relative to your average JPFer of course but you take what you can get I guess:)

Thanks Adam.

I m sorry if I wasn t clear. I am not trying to hide the fact that there was an explosion indeed, and innocent victims died. That did happened.

What I am concerned about, is that they say that a plane crashed in the Pentagone. The first announcment on the media was that a truck full of explosives crashed into the building. The first picture of the scene shows NO hole in the Pentagone, then the next pic available shows a hole not big enough to be caused by a Boeing that size...

The prb in the story, is that on a tape provided by USA, Bin Laden himself says that he masterminded the attack on WTC AND the crash of a plane on the Pentagone !!

For those who didn t, click on the link I have untitled " can u answer the 7 questions"

Another thing I find weird : usa have found the passport of one of the terrorrists .... in the WTC ashes, and intact ...
    That + the pilot manual left in a car at Logan s airport...

One more time, I m not saying nothing happened, but I d like to have the answers.

To the pics and questions above, the US embassy in Paris refused to comment. They have pointed the Pentagone itself. They also refused. etc ...

But maybe it s just a conspiracy and all this is fake. But, btw, if u pay attention on the link I ve given, it says that the pics come from the US official military site, it s true, u just have to click.

NB : if true, what happened to the plane.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by OhMyGod
    Thanks Adam.

I m sorry if I wasn t clear. I am not trying to hide the fact that there was an explosion indeed, and innocent victims died. That did happened.

What I am concerned about, is that they say that a plane crashed in the Pentagone. The first announcment on the media was that a truck full of explosives crashed into the building. The first picture of the scene shows NO hole in the Pentagone, then the next pic available shows a hole not big enough to be caused by a Boeing that size...

The prb in the story, is that on a tape provided by USA, Bin Laden himself says that he masterminded the attack on WTC AND the crash of a plane on the Pentagone !!

For those who didn t, click on the link I have untitled " can u answer the 7 questions"

Another thing I find weird : usa have found the passport of one of the terrorrists .... in the WTC ashes, and intact ...
    That + the pilot manual left in a car at Logan s airport...

One more time, I m not saying nothing happened, but I d like to have the answers.

To the pics and questions above, the US embassy in Paris refused to comment. They have pointed the Pentagone itself. They also refused. etc ...

But maybe it s just a conspiracy and all this is fake. But, btw, if u pay attention on the link I ve given, it says that the pics come from the US official military site, it s true, u just have to click.

NB : if true, what happened to the plane.

I don't understand 70% of your post!! It's all conspiracy theory... why would they bother?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

no, man didnt land on the moon.
    didnt you see capricorn one?

run OJ run.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

The first picture of the scene shows NO hole in the Pentagone, then the next pic available shows a hole not big enough to be caused by a Boeing that size...

We had this link before, and having though about it, here's my current stance.....

The plane impacted with the one face of the Pentagon which had recently been "hardened" to withstand bomb-based or other forms of attack.

No-one has presented any evidence showing that a plane should have done damage to the Pentagon other than what was observed - all we have are conspiracy theories saying "surely it would have....". Same goes for the "missing" jet fuel on the lawn, the debris from the wings, etc. No-one has shown what would happen in a scientific manner, but simply have said that the observed effects seem wrong.

When someone shows scientifically why the observed effects are wrong, then I will consider the theory again, but simply telling us that common sense should explain it is a bit stupid.

"Common sense" was used to show why the moon landings were faked. Science showed why the common sense approach was pants.

Now, maybe this book does go into the science of it, but I'm skeptical. We have a web-site which is designed purely and solely to promote a book. The web-site asks some interesting questions, but does so by appealing to "common sense". Obviously, the idea is that the book will explain them. If it does so using science, then fair enough, but I'm not succumbing to such an obvious marketing ploy to find out.

jc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭ReefBreak

To OhMyGod and dahamsta and anyone else living in fairyland...

Hopefully this will put an end to this ridiculous theory appearing on this board once and for all. Below you will see a list of all 64 passengers and crew that died when the plane hit the pentagon. Now, assuming the plane crash never happened, where did these people disappear to? Oh I know, maybe they're in on the whole conspiracy also? Drinking Kahlua on a South Pacific island somewhere?

Get a life. There is no consipiracy. They were murdered by Al-Qaeda terrorists on September 11.

AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 77
    A Boeing 757 en route from Dulles Airport near Washington to Los Angeles. The plane was carrying 58 passengers, four flight attendants and two pilots. It crashed into the Pentagon about 9:40 a.m. ET.

CREW

Charles Burlingame of Herndon, Virginia, was the plane's captain. He is survived by a wife, a daughter and a grandson. He had more than 20 years of experience flying with American Airlines and was a former U.S. Navy pilot.

David Charlebois, who lived in Washington's Dupont Circle neighborhood, was the first officer on the flight. "He was handsome and happy and very centered," his neighbor Travis White, told The Washington Post. "His life was the kind of life I wanted to have some day."

Michele Heidenberger of Chevy Chase, Maryland, was a flight attendant for 30 years. She left behind a husband, a pilot, and a daughter and son.

Flight attendant Jennifer Lewis, 38, of Culpeper, Virginia, was the wife of flight attendant Kenneth Lewis.

Flight attendant Kenneth Lewis, 49, of Culpeper, Virginia, was the husband of flight attendant Jennifer Lewis.

Renee May, 39, of Baltimore, Maryland, was a flight attendant.

PASSENGERS

Paul Ambrose, 32, of Washington, was a physician who worked with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the surgeon general to address racial and ethnic disparities in health. A 1995 graduate of Marshall University School of Medicine, Ambrose last year was named the Luther Terry Fellow of the Association of Teachers of Preventative Medicine.

Yeneneh Betru, 35, was from Burbank, California.

M.J. Booth

Bernard Brown, 11, was a student at Leckie Elementary School in Washington. He was embarking on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Suzanne Calley, 42, of San Martin, California, was an employee of Cisco Systems Inc.

William Caswell

Sarah Clark, 65, of Columbia, Maryland, was a sixth-grade teacher at Backus Middle School in Washington. She was accompanying a student on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Asia Cottom, 11, was a student at Backus Middle School in Washington. Asia was embarking on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

James Debeuneure, 58, of Upper Marlboro, Maryland, was a fifth-grade teacher at Ketcham Elementary School in Washington. He was accompanying a student on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Rodney Dickens, 11, was a student at Leckie Elementary School in Washington. He was embarking on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Eddie Dillard

Charles Droz

Barbara Edwards, 58, of Las Vegas, Nevada, was a teacher at Palo Verde High School in Las Vegas.

Charles S. Falkenberg, 45, of University Park, Maryland, was the director of research at ECOlogic Corp., a software engineering firm. He worked on data systems for NASA and also developed data systems for the study of global and regional environmental issues. Falkenburg was traveling with his wife, Leslie Whittingham, and their two daughters, Zoe, 8, and Dana, 3.

Zoe Falkenberg, 8, of University Park, Maryland, was the daughter of Charles Falkenberg and Leslie Whittingham.

Dana Falkenberg, 3, of University Park, Maryland, was the daughter of Charles Falkenberg and Leslie Whittingham.

Joe Ferguson was the director of the National Geographic Society's geography education outreach program in Washington. He was accompanying a group of students and teachers on an educational trip to the Channel Islands in California. A Mississippi native, he joined the society in 1987. "Joe Feguson's final hours at the Geographic reveal the depth of his commitment to one of the things he really loved," said John Fahey Jr., the society's president. "Joe was here at the office until late Monday evening preparing for this trip. It was his goal to make this trip perfect in every way."

Wilson "Bud" Flagg of Millwood, Virginia, was a retired Navy admiral and retired American Airlines pilot.

Dee Flagg

Richard Gabriel

Ian Gray, 55, of Washington was the president of a health-care consulting firm.

Stanley Hall, 68, was from Rancho Palos Verdes, California.

Bryan Jack, 48, of Alexandria, Virginia, was a senior executive at the Defense Department.

Steven D. "Jake" Jacoby, 43, of Alexandria, Virginia, was the chief operating officer of Metrocall Inc., a wireless data and messaging company.

Ann Judge, 49, of Virginia was the travel office manager for the National Geographic Society. She was accompanying a group of students and teachers on an educational trip to the Channel Islands in California. Society President John Fahey Jr. said one of his fondest memories of Judge is a voice mail she and a colleague once left him while they were rafting the Monkey River in Belize. "This was quintessential Ann -- living life to the fullest and wanting to share it with others," he said.

Chandler Keller, 29, was a Boeing propulsion engineer from El Segundo, California.

Yvonne Kennedy

Norma Khan

Karen A. Kincaid, 40, was a lawyer with the Washington firm of Wiley Rein & Fielding. She joined the firm in 1993 and was part of the its telecommunications practice. She was married to Peter Batacan.

Norma Langsteuerle

Dong Lee

Dora Menchaca, 45, of Santa Monica, California, was the associate director of clinical research for a biotech firm.

Christopher Newton, 38, of Anaheim, California, was president and chief executive officer of Work-Life Benefits, a consultation and referral service. He was married and had two children. Newton was on his way back to Orange County to retrieve his family's yellow Labrador, who had been left behind until they could settle into their new home in Arlington, Virginia.

Barbara Olson, 45, was a conservative commentator who often appeared on CNN and was married to U.S. Solicitor General Theodore Olson. She twice called her husband as the plane was being hijacked and described some details, including that the attackers were armed with knives. She had planned to take a different flight, but she changed it at the last minute so that she could be with her husband on his birthday. She worked as an investigator for the House Government Reform Committee in the mid-1990s and later worked on the staff of Senate Minority Whip Don Nickles.

Ruben Ornedo, 39, of Los Angeles, California, was a Boeing propulsion engineer.

Robert Penniger, 63, of Poway, California, was an electrical engineer with BAE Systems.

Lisa Raines, 42, was senior vice president for government relations at the Washington office of Genzyme, a biotechnology firm. She was from Great Falls, Virginia, and was married to Stephen Push. She worked with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on developing a new policy governing cellular therapies, announced in 1997. She also worked on other major health-care legislation.

Todd Reuben, 40, of Potomac, Maryland, was a tax and business lawyer.

John Sammartino

Diane Simmons

George Simmons

Mari-Rae Sopper of Santa Barbara, California, was a women's gymnastics coach at the University of California at Santa Barbara. She had just gotten the post August 31 and was making the trip to California to start work.

Bob Speisman, 47, was from Irvington, New York.

Hilda Taylor was a sixth-grade teacher at Leckie Elementary School in Washington. She was accompanying a student on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Leonard Taylor was from Reston, Virginia.

Leslie A. Whittington, 45, was from University Park, Maryland. The professor of public policy at Georgetown University in Washington was traveling with her husband, Charles Falkenberg, 45, and their two daughters, Zoe, 8, and Dana, 3. They were traveling to Los Angeles to catch a connection to Australia. Whittington had been named a visiting fellow at Australian National University in Canberra.

John Yamnicky, 71, was from Waldorf, Maryland.

Vicki Yancey

Shuyin Yang

Yuguag Zheng

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Originally posted by Gargoyle
    I suppose the US never went to the moon either>?

Actually the US doesn't exist and it's all a cover up to hide the real blame behind Dawsons creek.

Thanks for the list. I never said the people didn t disappear. A list of dead passenger doesn t prove that the plane hit "the Pentagon" ...

Also if u believe that a terrorrist would live his manual ( How to flight a boing in 10 lessons ...) in his car before committing his attrocity and then , oh miracle, you find his passport on ground 0 of the wtc ... Then U live in fairyland as well.

The prb is because there is an explosion, and victims, u assume that it s because of the plane.

Have u heard about Kennedy as well ? There is still a mistery and I wouldn t be surprised if a different truth comes up in a few decades.

Though I agree with the fact that it could be only a nasty trick to sell a book. But, why would we assume that the book doesn t tell the truth.

I understand that it could chock some people and ity s not my goal , I just wanna share the info and ideas.

But please, stop talking about the moon :)

well if you are going to talk about conspiracy theories the moon landing is right up there......

64 people that just happened to be on the same plane all died on Sep 11. Now, until you can explain where those people are or how they died, then this whole theory is simply complete bóllox. And you are a bigger fool to believe it.
    Also if u believe that a terrorrist would live his manual ( How to flight a boing in 10 lessons ...) in his car before committing his attrocity and then , oh miracle, you find his passport on ground 0 of the wtc ... Then U live in fairyland as well.
    I thought we were diuscussing the Pentagon flights - not the WTC flights. Oh wait, you actually think that was a consiracy as well!!! And I'm the one living in a fairyland.

And to answer your (ridiculous) query - yes, he would leave his manual in his car - it's not as if he ever needed it again. Also, it's no surprise they've found his password - they've also found passports for other passengers, wedding rings, keys, books...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

OK, no more moon talk. Tell us about the Snake People ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

The only thing that sits uneasily in my mind is the Pentagon attack on 9/11.

As mentioned above, first report was of a truck bomb. Then later the report of a plane. Now, as mentioned above, although not scientifically, there would appear to be a lot of blanks such as debris, the extent of damage, fuel, etc. etc.

Now, I had also heard unconfirmed reports that a plane had indeed been shot down. Could it be possible that they tacked this onto the pentagon? Shooting down a plane, however necessary, isn't considered a good way to get "browny points" in the eyes of your elecorate. And if you want payback, saying the plane crashed into building X by terrorist Y rather than "we shot down plane X suspected of containing terrorist Y", the electorate would be more willing to back you up in getting said payback (and elect you again).

Either way, the point of the plane being destroyed and all those lives lost is moot since both versions carry the same result.

Again, this is pure (if hopefully intelligent) speculation, so I don't stand by it like a drowning man and a piece of floating wood. It's just merely a thought.

I m okay with sarcasm ;)

Everybody seems to complain about the power of media and fake information that goes with the interpretation we have of the images we see. It could be true for the book and the so called conspiracy I won t say the contrary but I assume maybe the conspiracy is what we believe now to be the truth.

I remember on the news they were showing palestinians people celebrating the sad event ... And I find that shocking that a lot of people assumed that it was all the palestinians who were doing so.

Well with a catastrophy like wtc, and the incredible pictures of the attack, we all assume that it s obvious the US can t play a trick like that. That could be on the same ground.

I will give a chance to the theory ( and buy the book, it s in all book shops in Fairyland ;)

Talking about the moon, that s a pity there is no smiley to actually express that u moon someone, u don t think so :D

Talking about the moon, that s a pity there is no smiley to actually express that u moon someone, u don t think so :D

huh?

• Advertisement

(_Y_) :D

Now, I had also heard unconfirmed reports that a plane had indeed been shot down. Could it be possible that they tacked this onto the pentagon? Shooting down a plane, however necessary, isn't considered a good way to get "browny points" in the eyes of your elecorate. And if you want payback, saying the plane crashed into building X by terrorist Y rather than "we shot down plane X suspected of containing terrorist Y", the electorate would be more willing to back you up in getting said payback (and elect you again).

Lemming, I understand that you think this is speculation and that you don't stand by it - fair enough. So where did all the Pentagon personnel go to? Over 300 I believe... They must be in on the conspiracy aswell. :)

The Department of Defense announced today the names of 74 Army personnel identified as unaccounted for following the Sept. 11, 2001 attack on the Pentagon.

ARMY
    Ms. Samantha Allen, Department of the Army civilian, 36, Capitol Heights, Md.
    Spec. Craig Amundson, U.S. Army, 28, Iowa
    Master Sgt. Max Beilke, U.S. Army (Ret.), Department of the Army civilian, 69, Laurel, Md.
    Ms. Carrie Blagburn, Department of the Army civilian, 48, Temple Hills, Md.
    Lt. Col. Canfield D. Boone, U.S. Army, 54, Indiana
    Ms. Donna Bowen, Department of the Army contractor, Verizon Communications
    Sgt. First Class Olmedo Jose Orlando Calderon, U.S. Army, 44, Puerto Rico
    Ms. Angelene Carter, Department of the Army civilian, 51, Forrestville, Md.
    Ms. Sharon Carver, Department of the Army civilian, 38, Waldorf, Maryland
    Mr. John J. Chada, Department of the Army civilian, 55, Manassas, Va.
    Ms. Ada M. Davis, Department of the Army civilian, 57, Temple Hills, Md.
    Lt. Col. Jerry D. Dickerson, U.S. Army, 41, Mississippi
    Ms. Amelia V. Fields, Department of the Army civilian, 46, Dumfries, Va.
    Dr. Gerald Fisher, Department of the Army contractor, Booz-Allen and Hamilton
    Mr. Cortz Ghee, Department of the Army civilian, 54, Reisterstown, Md.
    Ms. Brenda C. Gibson, Department of the Army civilian, 59, Fredericksburg, Va.
    Col. Ronald F. Golinski (RET), Department of the Army civilian, 60, Columbia, Md.
    Ms. Diane Hale-McKinzy, Department of the Army civilian, 38, Alexandria, Va.
    Ms. Carolyn B. Halmon, Department of the Army civilian, 49, Washington, D.C.
    Ms. Sheila Hein, Department of the Army civilian, 51, Hyattsville, Md.
    Maj. Wallace Cole Hogan Jr., U.S. Army, 40, Florida
    Mr. Jimmie Holley, Department of the Army civilian, 54, Lanham, Md.
    Ms. Peggie Hurt, Department of the Army civilian, 36, Springfield, Va.
    Lt. Col. Stephen Neil Hyland, Jr., U.S. Army, 45, California
    Sgt. Maj. Lacey B. Ivory, U.S. Army, 43, Missouri
    Lt. Col Dennis M. Johnson, U.S. Army, 48, Wisconsin
    Ms. Brenda Kegler, Department of the Army civilian, 49, Capitol Heights, Md
    Mr. David W. Laychak, Department of the Army civilian, 40, Manassas, Va.
    Maj. Stephen V. Long, U.S. Army, 39, Georgia
    Mr. Terrance Lynch, Department of the Army contractor, Booz-Allen and Hamilton
    Ms. Teresa M. Martin, Department of the Army civilian, 45, Fredericksburg, Va.
    Ms. Ada L. Mason, Department of the Army civilian, 50, Springfield, Va.
    Lt. Col. Dean E. Mattson, U.S. Army, 57, California
    Lt. Gen. Timothy J. Maude, U.S. Army, 53, Indianapolis, Ind.
    Mr. Robert J. Maxwell, Department of the Army civilian, 53, Manassas, Va.
    Ms. Molly McKenzie, Department of the Army civilian, 38, Washington, D.C.
    Maj. Ronald D. Milam, U.S. Army, 33, Oklahoma
    Ms. Odessa V. Morris, Department of the Army civilian, 54, Upper Marlboro, Md.
    Mr. Ted H. Moy, Department of the Army civilian, 48, Silver Springs, Md.
    Ms. Diana B. Padro, Department of the Army civilian, 55, Woodbridge, Va.
    Spec. Chin Sun Pak, U.S. Army, 24, Oklahoma
    Capt. Clifford L. Patterson, U.S. Army, 33, Alexandria, Va.
    Mr. Scott Powell, Department of the Army contractor, BTG Inc.
    Ms. Deborah A. Ramsaur, Department of the Army civilian, 45, Annadale, Va.
    Ms. Rhonda S. Rasmussen, Department of the Army civilian, 44, Washington, D.C.
    Ms. Martha M. Reszke, Department of the Army civilian, 56, Stafford, Va.
    Ms. Cecelia E. Richard, Department of the Army civilian, 41, Fort Washington, Md.
    Mr. Edward V. Rowenhorst, Department of the Army civilian, 32, Woodbridge, Va.
    Ms. Judy Rowlett, Department of the Army civilian, 44, Woodbridge, Va.
    Mr. Robert Russell, Department of the Army civilian, 52, Oxen Hill, Md.
    Chief Warrant Officer William R. Ruth, U.S. Army, 57, Maryland
    Ms. Marjorie C. Salamone, Department of the Army civilian, 53, Springfield, Va.
    Lt. Col. David M. Scales, U.S. Army, 45, Cleveland, Ohio
    Ms. Janice Scott, Department of the Army civilian, 46, Springfield, Va.
    Mr. Michael L. Selves, Department of the Army civilian, 53, Fairfax, Va.
    Ms. Marian H. Serva, Department of the Army civilian, 47, Stafford, Va.
    Mr. Don Simmons, Department of the Army civilian, 58, Dumfries, Va.
    Ms. Cheryle D. Sincock, Department of the Army civilian, 53, Dale City, Va.
    Lt. Col. Gary F. Smith, U.S. Army (Ret.), Department of the Army civilian, 55, Alexandria, Va.
    Ms. Patricia J. Statz, Department of the Army civilian, 41, Tacoma Park, Md.
    Ms. Edna L. Stephens, Department of the Army civilian, 53, Capitol Heights, Md.
    Sgt. Maj. Larry L. Strickland, U.S. Army, 52, Washington
    Maj. Kip P. Taylor, U.S. Army, 38, Michigan
    Ms. Sandra C. Taylor, Department of the Army civilian, 50, Alexandria, Va.
    Sgt. Tamara C. Thurman, U.S. Army, 25, Alabama
    Mr. Willie Q. Troy, Department of the Army civilian, 51, Gunpowder, Md.
    Lt. Col. Karen J. Wagner, U.S. Army, 40, Texas
    Ms. Meta L. Waller, Department of the Army civilian, 60, Alexandria, Va.
    Staff Sgt. Maudlyn A. White, U.S. Army, 38, Christianstead, St. Croix, Virgin Islands
    Ms. Sandra L. White, Department of the Army civilian, 44, Dumfries, Va.
    Mr. Ernest Willcher, Department of the Army contractor, Booz-Allen and Hamilton
    Maj. Dwayne Williams, U.S. Army, 40, Alabama
    Mr. Edmond Young, Department of the Army contractor, BTG Inc.
    Ms. Lisa L. Young, Department of the Army civilian, 37, New Carrollton, Md.

PENTAGON UNACCOUNTED DEFENSE AGENCIES
    Allen Boyle, Fredericksburg, Va.
    Rosa Maria (Rosemary) Chapa, Springfield, Va.
    Sandra N. Foster, Clinton, Md.
    Robert J. Hymel, Woodbridge, Va.
    Shelley A. Marshall, Marbury, Md.
    Patricia E. (Patti) Mickley, Springfield, Va.
    Charles E. Sabin, Burke, Va.
    Karl W. Teepe, Centreville, Va.

DOD RELEASES LIST OF NAVY UNACCOUNTED
    The Department of Defense announced today a partial list of names of the approximately 126 persons who remain unaccounted for in the wake of Tuesday's attack on the Pentagon.

PENTAGON UNACCOUNTED NAVY
    Yeoman Second Class Melissa Rose Barnes, 27, Redlands, Calif.
    Information Systems Technician Second Class Kris Romeo Bishundat, 23, Waldorf, Md.
    Electronics Technician Third Class Christopher Lee Burford, 23, Hubert, N.C.
    Electronics Technician Third Class Daniel Martin Caballero, 21, Houston, Texas
    Lt. Eric Allen Cranford, 32, Drexel, N.C.
    Capt. Gerald Francis Deconto, 44, Sandwich, Mass.
    Information Systems Technician First Class Johnnie Doctor Jr., 32, Jacksonville, Fla.
    Cmdr. Robert Edward Dolan, 43, Florham Park, N.J.
    Cmdr. William Howard Donovan Jr., 37, Nunda, N.Y.
    Cmdr. Patrick Dunn, 39, Fords, N.J.
    Aerographer's Mate First Class Edward Thomas Earhart, 26, Salt Lick, Ky.
    Lt. Cmdr. Robert Randolph Elseth, 37, Vestal, N.Y.
    Storekeeper Third Class Jamie Lynn Fallon, 23, Woodbridge, Va.
    Aerographer's Mate Second Class Matthew Michael Flocco, 21, Newark, Del.
    Capt. Lawrence Daniel Getzfred, 57, Elgin, Neb.
    Electronics Technician First Class Ronald John Hemenway, 37, Kansas City, Kan.
    Lt. Michael Scott Lamana, 31, Baton Rouge, La.
    Operations Specialist Second Class Nehamon Lyons IV, 30, Mobile, Ala.
    Electronics Technician Second Class Brian Anthony Moss, 34, Sperry, Okla.
    Lt. Cmdr. Patrick Jude Murphy, 38, Flossmoor, Ill.
    Illustrator/Draftsman Second Class Michael Allen Noeth, 30, Jackson Heights, N.Y.
    Lt. Jonas Martin Panik, 26, Mingoville, Pa.
    Lt. j.g. Darin Howard Pontell, 26, Columbia, Md.
    Aviation Warfare Systems Operator First Class Joseph John Pycior Jr., 39, Carlstadt, N.J.
    Information Systems Technician First Class Marsha Dianah Ratchford, 34, Prichard, Ala.
    Cmdr. Robert Allan Schlegel, 38, Gray, Maine
    Cmdr. Dan Frederic Shanower, 40, Naperville, Ill.
    Chief Information Systems Technician Gregg Harold Smallwood, 44, Overland Park, Kan.
    Lt. Cmdr. Otis Vincent Tolbert, 38, Lemoore, Calif.
    Lt. Cmdr. Ronald James Vauk, 37, Nampa, Idaho
    Lt. Cmdr. David Lucian Williams, 32, Newport, Ore.
    Information Systems Technician Second Class Kevin Wayne Yokum, 27, Lake Charles, La.
    Chief Information Systems Technician Donald McArthur Young, 41, Roanoke, Va.
    PENTAGON UNACCOUNTED NAVY CIVILIANS
    Ms. Angela Houtz, 27, La Plata, Md.
    Mr. Brady Howell, 26, Arlington, Va.
    Ms. Judith Jones, 53, Woodbridge, Va.
    Mr. James Lynch, Manassas, Va.
    Capt. Jack Punches, USN (Ret.), 51, Clifton, Va.
    Mr. Marvin Woods, 58, Great Mills, MD
    PENTAGON UNACCOUNTED NAVY CONTRACTORS
    Mr. Julian Cooper, 39, Springdale, MD
    Mr. Jerry Moran, 39, Upper Marlboro, MD
    Mr. Khang Nguyen, Fairfax, VA

Originally posted by ReefBreak

So where did all the Pentagon personnel go to? Over 300 I believe... They must be in on the conspiracy aswell. :)

They'd have been taken out in the bomb blast under said theory.

Of course they were...

The powers-that-be decided that 300 members of the armed forces would have to be sacrificed to support this whole theory.
    :):):):p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Originally posted by ReefBreak
    64 people that just happened to be on the same plane all died on Sep 11. Now, until you can explain where those people are or how they died, then this whole theory is simply complete bóllox.

I believe the usual explanation is that the plane was splashed somewhere. Unsrprisingly, this would mean no plane, and, gosh-wouldyalookatthat - the same 64 fatalaties that you mention.

Also, you are *asuming* that they all died. There isnt a shred of proof that this is true, other than the fact that these people are missing and reported dead by the same people alleged to be behind the cover-up - which is hardly convincing.

Now, I have alrady said that I dont believe this conspiracy, but if you are going to diss it, do so on more solid grounds - of which there are plenty.

jc

"...if you are going to diss it, do so on more solid grounds - of which there are plenty. "

That was the plan :)

I understand u could ask me : but what happened to the victims, until u don t prove me they are elsewhere, I won t believe your theory ..

Fair enough, but if I use the same kind of thinking, I ll ask you to tell me where is the rest of the plane ? Why the boeing went through the twins but they just made a small hole on the pentagone ? And while we re at it , where is Bin Laden ( on the moon ? :D )? Why can't we see any plane crashing on the security camera which is outside the building ?

Bin Laden used to be trained by the CIA during the cold war (we re not in fantasy land anymore here, these are known facts). The USA were giving 'aids' to Afghanistan before 9-11. The last aid was about 45 millions $ in July 2001. At this time, Afghanistan was led by Taliban who supported Al-quaida (= Bin Laden).

We also know that armament industry is a key for US economy and therefore for the world economy.

Why do they attack all the american symbole but the white house? Also I find quiet insulting that Georges Bush reaction after the first crash on the tower was : "I thought it was an accident, a very bad pilot" ... How bad do you have to be to crash in a tower for **** sake.

I don't want to enter the "and if ..." discussion too far. But we are on a board where we can share ideas so why not that one.

by the way, i heard an eye witness report about 20 minutes after the crash in the pentagon by someone stuck in traffic who watched as aplane passed over him and flew into the pentagon.
    he watched it explode.

20 minutes.

thats not long.
    i reackon the cia are incredible to have gotten to him before the press did and tell him the story of the airplane that never existed.
    i wonder did they brain wash all the people in the traffic jam?

but if you are going to diss it, do so on more solid grounds - of which there are plenty
    I think the deaths of almost 400 civilians is solid enough ground. Unless you want to persuade me that the Dulles to LA flight was re-routed to fly over the ocean, and then shot down, in order to accomdate this conspirancy.

"i wonder did they brain wash all the people in the traffic jam?"

:D I don't think so. It would be scary wouldn't it ?

Scepticism is on both sides. If people prefer to believe what US authorities and media say a 100 % that s fair enough.

When you know that CIA laboratories created LSD and tested the effects on entire villages during the cold war, you can be sceptical for everything then.

• Advertisement

From www.disasterrelief.org :

"In Washington, as efforts continued to recover bodies from the Pentagon disaster site, officials announced that 190 bodies, including 64 from the airliner that slammed into the building, would be removed to Dover Airforce Base, in Delaware. Meanwhile, in Pennsylvania, the site of the fourth airplane crash, authorities identified wreckage six miles from where the plane went down. "

Advertisement