Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your job?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Currently a mild mannered systems admin by day yet moonlighting as a hard as nails security guard by night...

... and yet I still only work 4 days a week, two of which are half days... I love contracting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

International Net House tech monkey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Final Year CS student / Admin + Wireless Mod of the Irish Java Users Group (IJUG).

And just to keep everyone in the thread humoured

I too, have super powers by night. Powers!, neither I nor you could explain. You see it all started back in 19-dickety-two, I was working late in the lab one night, and I noticed someone hadn't turned of the photosyntheticandrominalizer. So over I popped, and clicked the switch, everything went black...

;-phobos-)
    PS: From the makers of "What the hell was that", we were able to bring you the above story!".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

student/ part time bar man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

I ride around on buses :/
    currently looking for a job with a chair .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Design0r / animat0r / modeler / student

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Cerberus

By day, a quaint, mild mannered Destroyer of Worlds.
    By night, a twisted megalomaniacal psychopathic floral arranger.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Checkout Operator/Packer in a supermarket (yet another Superquinn person :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

Originally posted by Belisarius
    I ride around on buses :/
    currently looking for a job with a chair .

ah the quest. the best place for you is a metor shop. they provide swivel chair and a laptop and ur job is to sit there and doudle on comp. it helps if english is not your first lanuage but it is still very hard to get this job cos ppl who get them are very reluctant to give them up. bastards.

meeeeeeee, i only work durnin the summer, then get fired or quit early, for rest of yr i be in college, bumin around :D ahhh gotta love that lifestyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

full time student and part time shop muppet.

I too would like a job where I can sit down - standing at a till for 8 hours isn't much fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Mcp @ sallynoggin college of further education atm during days, work here as a night porter during the evening (irish academy of computer training) and I'm a carthorse or donkey for my ol man's rare books business whenever I get two seconds to breathe :eek:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Originally posted by Stephen
    full time student and part time shop muppet.

I too would like a job where I can sit down - standing at a till for 8 hours isn't much fun.

Netcafe worker, for the ultimate in lazy bum-ness.

:)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lucifer

student / part time bar man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 franco

PArt-time student
    Part-time toteist

Advertisement