Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The return of Kevo!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Aw, I saw amp had posted and thought we were in for another treat. :(

He's right, you know, I was trying to do a kev quakeworld skin earlier, but my heart just wasn't in it. It's over. No more kev.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Yeah, I did a Civ3 map called Kevworld but it crashed fairly early on and I really can't be arsed fixing it.

Still afaik this is the biggest ever thread on games.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

seen as its all over heres my late addition. i was in cork over weekend and unable to use any photoshop facilities etc so please excuse the lateness :)

kevdot.jpg

and another film one

thekevfather.jpg

It has kinda been milked now aint it? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

orange.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

nice ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,979 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

KEVOUSUAL.jpg Its bad I know, and the topic is getting old too but, what the hell!

p.s
    Please tell me this hasn't been done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Mistakill

Originally posted by amp
    Strats right, it's all been done, and to be honest it's all getting like so five minutes ago.

Ahh no dont stop posting stuff. this thread has kept me laughing fer at least 5 minutes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

I think we should stop now. I might think differently if they were done alot better...I mean seriously...most are just Sh!te!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Vivi

Sico clockwork 1 was done very well

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Come on now leave it out Kevo has gotten enough stick. (Mon 25th March 2002 Kevo commits suicide because of posts on www.boards.ie moching him.)

• Advertisement
Advertisement