Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's Wrong With Me!?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Eh Gordon might be a good idea to edit that last one.. Dying to know... Im sure you did not mean it the way it sounds and it was completely innocent

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

:) Good point, we are all itching to know :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Alors!! Rope - how are ya feeling today??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭DiC-HeD

f334 R 1337 sk!110rz!!!!

d1c h3dz r own j00!!!!!!

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Thank you Occy, you banged that sick, throat infected nail right on the brain tumour with that statement [Sarcasm]God Im so funny aren't I!?[/Sarcasm]

Like I said to Occy in IRC, I regret typing that rant - It's just I got extremely narky as these stupid problems persisted...

Basically the throat has cleared up, but it seems to flare up again each morning for an hour or two...

The ears!? Thanks for that slice of info Victor, although the problem isn't about my ears popping on their own, It's the fact that I have to pop them MYSELF to actually get whole "Oh sugar, my ears are blocking up and Im going deaf" feeling to go away (Temporarily)

I shouldn't pop them seeing as Im running the risk of rupturing my ear drum and suffering immense turmoil, so Im taking it easy and trying to forget about the whole thing...

Head pains are gone, backs fine, necks brilliant now... It's mainly down to this frustrating ear problem - Anyhow, medical card form has been recieved so all it takes is a few pen strokes from the GP and Community Service representative and I can send off for another card...

Looks like I'll get it too late tho, now that Im on the mend...

Im not sure what I had all those days ago, but one things for certain - It's was extremely painful, quite scary, and very agitating - Hence I posted here on the forum incase someone out there actually had the same thing before and could give me a reasonable explanation, instead of a "I-Can't-Think-Of-Anything-Serious-To-Say-So-I'll-Be-A-Muppet" type reply...

Yes, I could have PM'd Occy, but it's nice to hear constructive / helpful comments from the users of Boards.ie also... I mean, there's lots of them and I wager at least one of them has actually got sick once in a while...

Anyway, ordeal is ending, I feel radiant again! Look, check out all the funny colours on the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'll tell you what Ropeh - if this unfortunate thing happens again, ring me. I will call to your house, hand you €50 and kick your arse out the door to the doctor :)

g'man - glad to see you're on the mend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Originally posted by RopeDrink
    Anyhow, medical card form has been recieved so all it takes is a few pen strokes from the GP and Community Service representative and I can send off for another card...

Looks like I'll get it too late tho, now that Im on the mend...

Ain't that always the way.

Glad to hear you feeling better Ropedrink... that sounded nasty alright, but definitely get to a doctor if you feel even a tiny inkling of a relapse. Take it easy. :cool:

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Cheers Kharn / Kolodny

It's official - I IS TEH BEATTAR NOEW!
    Im off to climb mountains, jump off rooftops and have some suicidal fun!

Advertisement