Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bush The Warmonger

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

1A better parlour,from americans enemies point of veiw would have been pakistan,Where guerrilla tactics could of been "better" employed (from a strategic point of veiw) given local sympathies and a large pro taliban element within the armed forces. The russians by providing a secure onshore logistical base from which to opperate the Americans were able to outmannouver those attempting to suck pakistan into a civil war.

2"There is a vast difference between a civil engineer and that of which was used to remote control those planes..."
    So the planes were flown by remote control and the US authorities thought it would be less alarminig if they covered it up and pretended there was a horde of fanatical suicide bombers on the loose to "reassure public opinion":rolleyes:

3" The correct speed and trajectory required, to not only impact the towers, but to cause complete demolition."
    to which i contest the assertation that the total collapse rather than partial collapse of the WTC was forseen.
    however the meltingpoint of concrete and steel is well doccumented as is structural lodes,structural integritry and gravity.

4"The amount of said substance is not the point as to legalities, only the fact that if there were traces of such found in either drinks or food, this would have thrown the case out of the window. "
    What is this drug that makes Middle aged men want to engage in sexual activities with young women?Clinton had a history of sexual littigation cases going back to his days as governor,And how does this tie in with Bush and afganistan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Returning to an earlier post:
    Personally, I think the US will find international support much lighter on this one.

Agreed, but I don't think they care. The USA has increasingly been belligerent in its belief that Europe is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, due to the lack of any centralised policy-making body. While Europe ought to be the biggest powerbase on the planet - 500 million people, most living in highly developed conditions - it's divided up totally, even despite the best efforts of the EU.

The USA knows full well that Europe will never present a united front on any global issue, and as a result does not consider Europe important in the general scheme of things. After all, no single European national army can possibly make any form of serious contribution to or detraction from a US-mounted operation.

Under the current administration, Europe is increasingly sidelined. There's not much we can do but sit back and watch what the USA does; criticism will fall on deaf ears, and many leaders (Tony Blair, most notably) are keen to simply be seen to fall in line like good little boys in the hope that they'll get treats of some description. What's most worrying is that this promises to prolong the current state of affairs; I note that most of Europe is now walking in step with the USA on the Son of Star Wars program. Despite the fact that it doesn't actually offer any defense benefits to Europe, and indeed makes us target-rich for anyone wishing to damage the USA.... Sigh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

however the meltingpoint of concrete and steel is well doccumented as is structural lodes,structural integritry and gravity.

As indeed is the remarkably poor construction of the Twin Towers, which were amazingly vulnerable to this form of assault.

It's worth noting that every major body in New York objected to the way the WTC was built on the basis of safety; from the Fire Dept, who complained that there was no way of getting people out quickly enough, to the Planning Authority, who pointed out that the "radical" new design of the towers meant that they were actually very fragile under certain circumstances - like, er, having something crash into them. The New York Port Authority, through an astonishing beaurocratic fúckup, were able to railroad the plans through regardless and built the towers despite the protests.

It's no shock that they collapsed given the circumstances; and all the pilots had to do was point and click, almost literally. No complex trajectory work involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Alias Bob

To SAND

Thanks, for the tip I owe you one, hope you like Guinness.

Yours
    Bob
    :cool:

To BONKEY

You ask>>>
    Was the US *attacked* by the non-existent Eastern Economic Alliance, or was Bush's warmongering somehow behind it.

I say>>>
    You tell me.

You say>>
    America has a power shortage because the power companies have been too busy raking in profit instead of reinvesting in additional generation capacity in time to meet demand.

I say>>>
    Whose responsibility is it ultimately? The US government is in my books.

You ask>>

So - as to Bush threatening the Taliban. What do you mean by "it is reported". Reported by whom? Where? Or do you meant that it is alleged.... where there is no proof other than (perhaps) some conspiracy theorist.

I say>>>
    HOBBIES has answered that for me, yet rense.com wasn't the only source of info.

You say>>>

Even were this incorrect - even if Afghanistan had oil, exacty how would it stop the US from being dependant on ME oil. If they refused to sell - what? The US would take over the oil producing nations? Or would it magically build rigs and pipelines overnight in Afghanistan to prevent the shortage

I say>>>
    The pipeline would benefit both Russia and US as it is the oil from Russia ,that is to be piped through Afghanistan that is Bush's main goal.
    Had the rag tag armies of the Taliban remained intact, they could have kept repeatedly blowing up the pipelines when and wherever they wanted and continued blackmailing the US.

And as for WTC incident that gave Bush the chance to do what he did.

As for who was or was not to blame all Bush needed to do, to appease the American public was to bring home a head on a stick so to speak it doesn't matter whose head is was so long as he was seen to do something And WTC incident fitted in just nicely

There is something you are all dismissing or failing to see, both the WTC Towers contained up to seventy thousand people at peak times so how come so many people got out so quick?

You made a good point here BONKEY>>
    Of course, this once again implies that all evidence against the Taliban and Al Qaeda has been manufactured, and that Camp X-Ray is a sham. Funny way to do business - raise issues all over the world about the humane treatment of prisoners, when you don't even need anything from them

Yours
    Alias Bob

• Advertisement

To Hobbes

You say>>>
    The power crisis had nothing to do with Oil. It was basically greedy electric companies.

I say>>>
    Failure by US Government to ensure adequate power supplies to meet with expected demands is failure and not necessarily one of greed by the power companies.

As to your comment>>>
    Sorry about quoting rense.com

I say>>>

Last year I gave rense the chance to obtain proof material on another dark secret all copies of signed document to hand. Then the chickened out. Proof is no newspaper is allowed to print any thing about it, even The Independent Argument closed shut on the issue, which effects everyone in a big way.

Anyone is allowed to purchase crap news, that’s all you are allowed to read.

You said>>>
    But in the end who does benefit out of all this? It's certainly a question that should be asked. Certainly the US (population) didn't.

It is keeping the Bush administration alive though. If the Enron thing had happened and no 9/11 he would of been crucified, and it has helped them pass laws that have been rejected for years.

Then there is the matter of the airline stocks before the attack, with most of the companies under investigation having CIA ties (ex CIA on the board, etc).

I would surmise that people in the US were aware something was going to happen but weren't aware of the scope. Had the plane/s just been hijacked it would have dropped the airline stock and a load of people would of gotten richer without anyone really noticing.

Then you also have the Anthrax drug which was cited and caused a massive run on it, when the drug had side effects and there were other safer and cheaper alternatives. Who got rich off that?

I Say >>>
    You bring in some very good points.

Yours

Alias Bob.
    All this writing is making me thirsty, hurry up with my Guinness Lads.

To Clintons Cat

You say>>>
    The Russians by providing a secure onshore logistical base from which to operate the Americans were able to outmaneuver those attempting to suck Pakistan into a civil war.

I say>>>
    Pakistan is considered by the FEA as unstable. India has a better chance of signing in with the FEA .

The interesting thing will be this summer, when South Korea joins with Japan in hosting football's World Cup. It is then that President Kim Dae-Jung is expected to sign Japan into the FEA if my information is correct.

Yours
    Alias Bob

The Far Eastern Alliance moves up a pace.

China and Pakistan to share new nuclear weapons base in Pakistan

http://www.rense.com/general21/mil.htm

Yours
    Alias Bob
    Don't forget my Guinness lads

You Say
    Pakistan is considered by the FEA as unstable. India has a better chance of signing in with the FEA .

Then
    China and Pakistan to share new nuclear weapons base in Pakistan

As Well informed as usual then Bob?

As Well informed as usual then Bob?

Yes, I was surprised myself, for although I had been previously informed, I did not believe it to be true.

Looking at this latest episode, this could be classed as a good military manoeuvre, by forming an alliance with an unstable country they (China) can then bring in not only nuclear weapons but their own military, try and see the big picture if you get my drift.

Yours
    Alias Bob
    Don't forget my Guinness lads.

• Advertisement

yeah i had forgoten about the bigger picture,Could you remind me what it was again please?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,524 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Please dont get this thread active again by asking him questions. It was paranoid rambling a month ago and its paranoid rambling now.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Sand - would you ever please give it a rest?

In the past few weeks, every second thread seems to be littered with you telling other people not to discuss the topics that you are no longer interested in, usually because they're discussing them with the people you couldnt brow-beat into submission with your point of view.

If the discussions you are objecting to are really so pointless, then please just sod off and stop interfering in them - just because you dont like some people steadfastly refusing to bow down and subscribe to your point of view doesnt mean that other people cant still enjoy the discussion.

If youre not interested in adding to the discussion, then dont.

Last time I checked, you're not a moderator either, so please stop telling people what they can and cant / should and shouldnt be discussing.

jc

Get up on the wrong side of the bed? I didnt tell anyone to do anything. I asked him please not to drag up a thread that was paranoid then and now. I wasnt aware that was such an incitement for you? Though given my lenthy ( non-existent? ) record of telling people to shut up I can understand your annoyance. Yep for the last few weeks every second thread has been full of me telling people to shut up and stop posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Thread : This one
    Originally posted by Sand
    Please dont get this thread active again by asking him questions. It was paranoid rambling a month ago and its paranoid rambling now.

Thread : Drug Laws
    Dont argue with Boston. It just isnt fair or right to taunt someone like him like that.

Thread : Anyone else worried by this

Gargoyle dont waste too much time with Typedef. Hes not looking for an answer, he just wants to turn the thread into a US/UK one.

Perhaps "the past few weeks" should have been "the past few days", but the above are half of your last 6 posts to Politics, taken from your history, and not even including your retort here.

In all three cases, you're taking a dig at a poster by telling someone else not to bother arguing with them.

Give it a rest.

jc

Thread : This one
    As already stated I didnt tell anyone to do anything, I asked please.
    Thread : Drug Laws
    That was sarcasm, anti-Boston in nature and a lot more polite than some of the remarks that were being exchanged previous to that. Such as this....
    Oh for the love of black baby jesus shut up. Fu(king moron.
    Thread : Anyone else worried by this
    Typedef tries to drag a thread about Biagis murder off into the mist of a troll on US/UK actions against Saddam Hussein. I advise Gargoyle that he shouldnt bother replying to Types trolls, and Im the bad guy? Sheeesh.

Theres no "Shut up and stop posting!!!" in any of those comments you listed. Oh, except for the one that wasnt mine.

Look if you want to pm me or email me or whatever fine. If you want to continue throwing mud on the board thats your call.

Prior Post by:
    Alias Bob. Posted>>13-03-2002 08:58 PM / Thread Title / It's Your Choice.

If just one man on his own, can seek an audience with the Russian Ambassador and members of the Russian State Security Staff, at the height of the Kosovo crisis and deliver a long term peace plan, for an Eastern Strategic Alliance, what have you to fear?

Yes Gandalf, that's how I knew so much about the subject, as it was I who formulated the policy structure that was also later forwarded to The Chinese Government. Re: Bush the Warmonger Boards. I.E .

The two threads It's Your Choice and Bush the Warmonger are linked as you may see later.

Now, whether you wish to believe me or not:

Friday 22nd March 2002. I received no less than five telephone calls from presidential offices. Later I found that my e-mail boxes set aside for foreign affairs were blitzed, that's why I haven't had much time to come back to the board. By 8.45 am Friday I pulled the plug on all incoming calls, as I could not believe what I was being told.

Generally I find your posts quite interesting Sand, so try and take a little sound advice from Bonkey, no offence meant.

The popularity of any thread can be judged by the amount of replies and views, as this thread is high on both scores, it makes its own point does it not?

To date: Views 715, replies 49.

Yours
    Alias Bob
    Don't forget my Guinness lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

WWM - will you ever learn what it means to attack the post, and not the poster?

jc

Advertisement