Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sushi - Where to get it

Options
  • 01-01-2002 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

I know M&S sell it but is there any good restaurants around the place that serve good Sushi ?

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

AYA (Clarendon street) and Yamamori (Georges street) in Dublin.
    There used to be one in Temple Bar too but I'm not sure if it is still open and I can't remember the name of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

Ah yeah, will head to Yamamori Friday then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Aya, just behind Brown Thomas, is very good indeed, if a bit pricey. They do an interesting range of general Japanese food as well. And really nice desserts :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

there's also a place in the epicurian food hall, they make fresh sushi to go.
    best place in dublin for lunch (the food hall that is, although the sushi is v.good too)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Chaos-Engine

alittle off topic but if u want a good japanese restranut goto Wakamama.... Excellent dishes although I haven't tried their sushi yet. AYA is pretty good as a sushi bar but as stated previous. Too pricie

• Advertisement
Advertisement