Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Give me a mortgage!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

If that came through you'd be laughing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭sugardaddy

hi im 18 and been working a month and my brother has only been working for like a month now aswell as he was out of work for a while and i just finished school.now of course it will be some time but how much will it be for me and my brother will be able to qualifiy for a 100 % mortgage without a deposit.i earn about 16,000 but that will increase to about 25,000 in a year or so time.my brother earns 25,000, my parents would be willing to go gaurantur with us.we plan on buying a house and renting it out and perhaps sell it after a few years when its interest has risen.so can anybody answer any of these questions for me?

Advertisement