Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emma Egan (2006.. hopefully) -.-

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭guX

Do Session Two. Just do. And don't worry too much about the SAT, I'm sure you'll pass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

I second that. Don't ask any questions just go to Session 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

I'll third it........and feel important :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Sallytheragdoll

But...but..but I know people doing session one! For the last time I wanna do DRAMA!!!!

No you don't. It's an ILLUUUUUUUSION! *uses brainwashing tachniques to recruit to Session2*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

They may have Drama in Session two this year whic I would love to do but ironically may not be able to go to due to Drama :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

Amanda!!! Don't desert us session 2-ers!!!!
    Well, I may not technically be one anymore, but still....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Piste wrote:
    They may have Drama in Session two this year whic I would love to do but ironically may not be able to go to due to Drama :rolleyes:
    hah, its like the way your not alowed to have sex cos your not 17.

Hmm... what to do... I suck at making friends usually make an ass of myself.... So ya know... Maybe I shouldnt go to either sessions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

Im sure that you dont suck at making friends! Hey in ctyi its impossible NOT to make friends. dont even think of not going at all, it is the best place ever!

go to whatever session you want. if session 1 has drama go to session 1, if session 2 has it go to session 2. You'll enjoy yourself whatever session that you go to!

• Advertisement

Ya know what!? I most likely won't pass the test.... I'm not the brightest crayon in the box.

We're all like that here and so make friends incredibly easy at CTYI.
    Don't worry! It'll be great! :D You can hit me if it isn't.

Will you be there? Will you be friend? I rest my case.

I'll be at Session two and I bet you a tenner that you'll get in and make friends. You don't have to put money on it but I bet you will.

Okay! Deal *puts tenner on table* What school do you go to!? I think I might possibly know you!?

Beech Hill. *subliminally says "It's better than the Sem"* Your good self?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

hah, its like the way your not alowed to have sex cos your not 17.

Will you please stop rubbing that in :p

I go to boarding school! Kilkenny College! ACH!!!!!!!!! My mom sent the talent search thingy off... I worry about her. I dont think postmen work on sundays. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Madeleine

im the sister of whom the leprechaun speaks...

:rolleyes: And we care...why?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Madeleine

just becuase you're not entirely interested doesnt mean noone else can be

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Haw

Hi Emma. *wave* Don't worry about not making friends. I don't think it's possible not to make friends at CTYI unless you're some sort of monster. Actually, scrap that, it isn't accurate. I don't think it's possible not to make friends at CTYI. If you get in, you'll have the time of your life. If not...don't worry about it. :)

Advertisement