Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you in Liemrick

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Subh

1huge1 wrote:
    How long ago did you leave limerick or ireland?

I left Limerick 5 years ago, lived just outside Philadelphia for a couple of years and been in Memphis for the last 3. Discovered these boards a month ago and the "Alive in Limerick" blog at the same time. Had to put up with reading the Limerick Post and the Leader online before now for a taste of home.

welcome to the forum Subh.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

The pay at wired... *ahem*, nah surprisingly the professionals get more?!??!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

left Limerick 5 years ago, lived just outside Philadelphia for a couple of years and been in Memphis for the last 3. Discovered these boards a month ago and the "Alive in Limerick" blog at the same time. Had to put up with reading the Limerick Post and the Leader online before now for a taste of home.

have a look at the Local limerick links sticky at the top of the forum, there should be enough there to keep you busy for a while :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

you havent seen limerick in 5yrs ya
    id say you would get a big shock if you were to visit as there has been huge changes in the last 5yrs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Subh

I was back there for a week, over a year ago and even then there was a lot of changes going on.
    Although some of it is just that i'm more used to livin here now........I borrowed my ma's car when i was over and ended up with a puncture and a bashed up wheel when i rammed the kerb of a roundabout, coz i'm more used to driving on the other side of the road !!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement