Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have I got the skillz to make it?

Options
  • 24-09-2005 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭

Whats up Yo!

Check out my skillz, i wanna know if i has got what it takes to make on the scene, battle it off, spit and rhym, spin it MC...

Check Me Out!

Peace out.

Do I Have The Skillz To Make It? 4 votes

You for real blood! Nice spittin ma nizzle!
    0% 0 votes
    Yo, maybe...get hooked up with Dre....you got a shot...
    75% 3 votes
    You is wack! re-wind and burn that track!
    25% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

I bet you even voted for yourself, didnt you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

cats got mad skillz yo

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

ubu wrote:
    cats got mad skillz yo

lol...

Can you speak like your Irish Dubguy and not like a complete prat?Thanks. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

is this a serious thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Eh I dont think so the kid sounds american, I liked his style he has a future (in mcdonalds not rap)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I bet you even voted for yourself, didnt you?
    Yo, I gotta get my hustle on dog! You know!!
    ubu wrote:
    cats got mad skillz yo
    For real ubu..respect!
    is this a serious thing?
    As serious as cancer Jimbo...Don't leave me hangin in limbo!
    Orizio wrote:
    Can you speak like your Irish Dubguy and not like a complete prat?Thanks.

Yo! I is comin straight out of compten! My skillz leave you wishin and wantin! You aint got what it takes to step up to this! I deliver Hip-hop, Rap and RnB bliss! So next time you hear me deliver my tricks, step off hommie and don't you dis!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

Are you american or Irish, or one of those americans who think theyre irish 'cause their great, great, great, great grandmother visited Ireland? Kristok is right i think

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Your a ****ing poxy ridiculous clown ass mother****ing joke.

Yo scuba steve, you should've stayed at the bottom of the ocean, cause when it comes to rap and hip-hop, you aint got no notion...Cause My raps & rhymes are Ill, I'll spit it all day and shock you with my skill, Give me Jay-Z or Eazy E, Ill run around them in the shape of a ring, Forget all their bullsh*t and their bling bling, raw talent to the table is what I bring, so next time you see me, i'll be on MTV, forget you, you'll still be scuba steve in the sea!

Your a complete twat.

• Advertisement

What up cheese dude, why you got to be so rude?
    I know your familly struggles even for food, and when you get on the mic, all you get is boo'd,
    but what you eat don't make me sh*t, so why don't you walk over there and sit, and let the master show you how to spit.
    But im sure if you pracitce you'll get some skillz on the mic, oh no wait, I don't, cause you're sh*te! So if you wanna battle im down for some destruction, but don't be a hater, just becasue you can't function!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭celticwarriorjb

Yo manz!!!!!!! I thought you woz entertaining, ya get me. Youve got a long way till you match scary Eire though. hra hra

No SERIOUSLY is this a serious thing or are you joking? really.

Dubguy rapped : "Raw talent to the table is what I bring"

You sound like yoda, the chap from star wars, but then at other time's in your rap (on the video) you sound like you are from "ghetto america" and THEN you also make some weird noise in the video while ye try to think of terrible lyrics, you make some 'buzz' sorta sound.

Btw anyone can rhyme, the hard truth you need to hear is that you wont make it. But if you do get that recording contract with Jay Z or whatever (after you have ran around him in the shape of a ring) feel free to say "I told you so"

Peace

PS : This is what you get when you allow your 14 year old kid watch 8 mile

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

dat was to'ally awesum, (i can't speak hip/hop, but you rule)

DubGuy wrote:
    What up cheese dude, why you got to be so rude?
    I know your familly struggles even for food, and when you get on the mic, all you get is boo'd,
    but what you eat don't make me sh*t, so why don't you walk over there and sit, and let the master show you how to spit.
    But im sure if you pracitce you'll get some skillz on the mic, oh no wait, I don't, cause you're sh*te! So if you wanna battle im down for some destruction, but don't be a hater, just becasue you can't function!

Your fat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Smart people.

Dubguy rapped : "Raw talent to the table is what I bring"

You sound like yoda, the chap from star wars, but then at other time's in your rap (on the video) you sound like you are from "ghetto america" and THEN you also make some weird noise in the video while ye try to think of terrible lyrics, you make some 'buzz' sorta sound.

Btw anyone can rhyme, the hard truth you need to hear is that you wont make it. But if you do get that recording contract with Jay Z or whatever (after you have ran around him in the shape of a ring) feel free to say "I told you so"

Peace

PS : This is what you get when you allow your 14 year old kid watch 8 mile

Yo, Yo! You want me to call you jimbo? You sound more like columbo, analyze my rhyms, dude, get down with the lingo,
    that buzzing noise came from next door...it's your mums dildo, don't blame me if your pops can please that ho!

So I sound like yoda? That's better than sounding like "A Geek",bro
    "I told you so","Ghetto America", these skills i will show ya, still sounding like yoda, get some game jim...
    You think anyone can spin? Alright bro im all ears! But to write something to match me will take you years! Already, I'm bored, bored to tears..
    Let me wrap up saying to you Jim, I'm ready for anything that you can bring,
    any raps any style, but I'll be waiting a while...
    ooops, I guess that's my que to throw on 8-mile!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Son got mad rhymes. He makes Fiddy look like B2K.

DubGuy wrote:
    Yo, Yo! You want me to call you jimbo? You sound more like columbo, analyze my rhyms, dude, get down with the lingo,
    that buzzing noise came from next door...it's your mums dildo, don't blame me if your pops can please that ho!

columbo who?

like this must be a joke, i can't even take you seriously.

EDIT : OMG I'm such an idiot, can't believe i fell for it at first, good one ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

DubGuy wrote:

For real ubu..respect!

Thats cool man, i can spot talent when hear it and you got it, Propz for keepin it so real.

Best. Thread. Ever.

hehe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

*laugh* that was truly fantastic my old boy. Please maintain your vocal ability.

Seriously, roffle in the waffles

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭dbs_sailor

That's not you. That's a kid called Crispy or something...

http://www.goyk.com/video.asp?path=392
    http://www.dumpalink.com/post/1734

He's been on the internet for ages you thief. :P

conanm wrote:
    That's not you. That's a kid called Crispy or something...

http://www.goyk.com/video.asp?path=392
    http://www.dumpalink.com/post/1734

He's been on the internet for ages you thief. :P

Uh-Oh, we've got another sherlock holmes on our hands, he needs clarification, but like Bill murray, i think this conversation's been lost in translation.

Well look officer, let me give you some information, before you strip search me, and attempt anal invasion.
    Those are my rhymes, and that's me on tape,
    is that enough information to avoid your ass penetration?

Conan, Im now famous in your great nation, now im off to the next, to be a sensation, This my hommie, is called global domination.

Now that that's off my chest, it's a big relief...
    But never again acuse me of being a thief,
    or you and your family will wind up deceasd!

PEACE!

why do i keep coming back to this thread? it just annoys me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

if it is you on the tape then make another video dissin boards, hmm wonder why i dont think thats likly to happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I agree with Kristok. Make a tape dissing boards or a member or whatever, something that specifically links to us. I haven't watched original video yet, can't hear it in work, so will be looking forward to seeing it later at home :D

Holy Fu*k!! Mobile infantry....you've gotta be sh!tin me! You only joined this site last february!
    You've made more posts than Jimbo hooked up on speed! You're typing up like your makin up for all those years you couldn't read!
    Alright dog, let me break it down for you, real simple fool...20 posts a day is bad for you!
    When sunlight starts to burn your eyes, it's time to wake up and realise..you spend to much time posting online...Sit down with the MC, and I'll teach you to rhym.

You'll see, it's simple dog...1 - 2 - 3, now repeat after me:

"I aint got no life, i'm weird,
    Its been 3 days since i washed and Im growing a beard,
    I live at home with my mom and dad,
    And All the Hoes think I am sad!

I pay for sex reguarly,
    Cause I cant get a fix like my wicked MC,
    Why do I want him dissing boards?
    I got bigger problems, cause i cant afford,
    to pay the money for all those whores,
    Now the pimps are after me...
    And I can't pay them any money!"