Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm doing BESS

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Dead Ed wrote:
    yep, to a picture of your ma and a dead horse. on another note, the fifth floor of the Lloyd contains a giant fridge full of brains, the donors have been placed en mass over in the arts block disguised as bess students. If one of these decides to start nibbling on your scalp, be very afraid :p
    Oh, that explains the orange hue so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Black_Couch

Yea **** it mightn't be arsed. I wouldn't be too proud to drop the german if it was too much. I do like it though. Is it much hassle dropping out?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Yea **** it mightn't be arsed. I wouldn't be too proud to drop the german if it was too much. I do like it though. Is it much hassle dropping out?
    Short answer: no. Long answer: nooooooooooo. :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

i think ive added up my hours seriously wrongly but ive ended up with alternatively 19 and 21 hours per week and thats without german? classes do count as hours don't they?

oh and i know that this was ages ago, but BOP is brillaint. The oompa lumpas have been called so for so long that they now refer to themselves (all be it on rare occassions) as oompa lumpas

Advertisement