Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firegarden Gig in New Ross

Options
  • 14-09-2005 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

Firegarden are releasing their new Single "If Only All The World Would Feel It" this Friday at 7.30pm in St Michael's Theatre New Ross Co. Wexford.

Should be a great evening with a good few bands entertaining including Adam Venn, Void, Hypnotic Poison and the Phonic Chimps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Crania

Wha-hey, I love Firegarden, kinda like REM, and Adam Venn is just brilliant as well, I saw him at the 'School of Rock' Concert in St. Michaels.

I probabaly won't go to this though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Wex1

I'm hearing Firegarden a lot lately, but do they play regular gigs and where? like pubs or anywhere besides St. Michaels? Know a local pub always on the eye out for decent bands..... and i sure as hell would like a change from Menace, etc....... Tell me some info and maybe I can persuade our local bar mistress so I won't have to fork out for a taxi home...

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Crania

They play all over the South East in different venues

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭lazylad

CoolCiaran wrote:
    I love Firegarden, kinda like REM, and Adam Venn is just brilliant as well,

Havint seen that that poor owl divil in years. Tell him I was askin for him. :cool: LOL

Advertisement