Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The New Charter! (Old charter)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I am The Leader and I currently speak through my vassal "amp" as I am currently unable to lower myself into a non energy state. There are times when I can project a holographic image, which has previously taken the form of several cats, Kenneth Williams and Sarky_s.

Now i dont know if you forgot the "p" or sarky has robbed a _s off me
    Which sarky was it anyway?
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭Doctor Fell

Don't forget Girasexuals and Hipposexuals please.

For the unenlightened of you, Girasexuals are people whose partners have really long necks, while hipposexuals coppulate with very large rotund partners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Let's not forget pyrosexuals either!

It starts with a spilt flaming sambuca - now only petrol works for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

amp wrote:

6. Impending enslavement

Rumours about my taking over "amp" completely and enslaving all TCN posters to become drones to infiltrate the Earth are completely unfounded and false. My real motives for controlling this forum are too horrifying for your meagre human brains to understand.

Lots of hardcore love,

The Leader

the leader is good the leader is great we surrender our will as of this date

na na na na na na nana na na na na na nana na na na na na na LEADER na na na na na na na nana na na na na na na na LEADER

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Originally Posted by amp THE LEADER
    I am The Leader and I currently speak through my vassal "amp" as I am currently unable to lower myself into a non energy state.

Führer has a better ring to it. Particularly if you're REALLY set on world domination.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

biko wrote:
    Führer has a better ring to it. Particularly if you're REALLY set on world domination.

Oy! We're at war, son. You will address El Presidente, The Leader, as OberGrüppenFührer General amp, in all communications.

All Hail The Charter! All Hail The Leader! All Hail OberGrüppenFührer General amp!

p.s. I think I'll lay off the ass-kissing now...my lips are getting sore...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

They wouldn't if he ever waxed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Sarky wrote:
    They wouldn't if he ever waxed.
    He's so inconsiderate like that. He could even snip the really long ones or sth.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

So where are the pictures of sexy men?

Tar, are you on this internet?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I have my own internet thank you very much, it is lacking said material.
    ;_;
    ;

Does your internets have sexy men?

Several! /me rubs thighs in direction of a certain pic featuring three hot young men and some good wholesome eyebrow licking.

I wish I had that, they sound so...young and wholesome. I checked my peer guardian. It says it is blocking everybodies internet. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

dANM JU!

f..OGGY JEW

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Lots of hardcore love,

The Leader

just thought i'd check the charter incase i could get banned for well, being a bit of a rude girl, but i think with how the leader signed off i could be ok!!

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Deer

jules80 wrote:
    just thought i'd check the charter incase i could get banned for well, being a bit of a rude girl, but i think with how the leader signed off i could be ok!!

Yeah there's nothing in it for talking dirty - guess we're safe!!!

yes think we are anyway if amp had issues i coul djust give him a good spanking and send him on his merry way!

Oooohhh he'd love that!

We must put in a request that talking dirty is added to the charter

wouldnt have to put in in the charter, all he would have to do is complain about it and i would take out the studded paddle!! he is a dirty dirty boy though!

• Advertisement

Really - how dirty?!

have not yet experienced it, but will be sure to let you know just how dirty he can get!

are we just taking over every thread... you know i have been tempted to post in the banning thread, i dont know why, need to see what i have to do to get immunity from posting in there.... wonder what it will take!

Oh you mean you actually would get banned for posting in there. Maybe your just banned from that thread and not from TCN?

nope banned from the whole TCN, its so tempting though! if i was to do it..

god would it be dirty!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

jules80 wrote:
    nope banned from the whole TCN, its so tempting though! if i was to do it..

god would it be dirty!

You would know if you had immunity. I need to have a cold shower now.

It's tempting to know if I have immunity or not. Not enough to be too stupid and lose the best forum, 4EVAR.

*sexplodes*

amp wrote:
    You would know if you had immunity. I need to have a cold shower now.

What if we promised you a threesome? Could we have immunity then?

*em wonders how to find out how dirty amp can be, how much alcohol it would take, or how many favours i'd have to offer!*

Deer wrote:
    What if we promised you a threesome? Could we immunity then?

grammer dear deer please!

• Advertisement

Whoops - I edited it - can't leave the side down!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement