Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shug Nite gunned down

Options
  • 28-08-2005 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

shuggy was shot in the leg last nite at kanye west rap party , i wonder who was behind it ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Well there was a report on it on Sky earlier. They just re-hashed all the old Biggie and Tupac stories, and made Puffy look like the lánger that he is.

Pedantic time - Its spelt SUGE ;):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

ffs, you make it sound like marion was killled, shot in the leg is hardly gunned down :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Some people say he's had this coming - but if you ask me, MTV talked a whole bunch of **** about their 'security measures' if someone got a gun up into the club.....

People are gonna start saying Game's crew was involved with this, but apparently all **** between Suge & Game is squashed......

Whoever the hell did this is one stupid person..... u think this is gonna be left lying??? Whoever did it better hope they get caught & end up in jail rather than be out on the street - it'd be alot safer for them inside......

::: ven0mous :::

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

ven0m wrote:
    Some people say he's had this coming - but if you ask me, MTV talked a whole bunch of **** about their 'security measures' if someone got a gun up into the club.....

People are gonna start saying Game's crew was involved with this, but apparently all **** between Suge & Game is squashed......

Whoever the hell did this is one stupid person..... u think this is gonna be left lying??? Whoever did it better hope they get caught & end up in jail rather than be out on the street - it'd be alot safer for them inside......

God if you wrote this yourself you need help.

God if you wrote this yourself you need help.

Just what exactly are you implying with that????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Frank Rizzo

Chubb76 wrote:
    shuggy was shot in the leg last nite at kanye west rap party , i wonder who was behind it ???

i read he was also shot in the chest..shame they didnt put 1 in his fat head...
    this guy deserves everything he gets....wanker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Why did they "pop a cap in his leg" it doesn't have the same ring as the traditional saying, I take it they missed his ass?

i read he was also shot in the chest..shame they didnt put 1 in his fat head...
    this guy deserves everything he gets....wanker

Unless you know 100% exactly what went at Death Row Records (which NONE of us do), no-one is in ANY position to judge the guy or make statements about what kinda person he is....

Now if you wanna see he's a bad business man - fine, cos everyone knows the guy's way of doing business is shady at best & not having a major label to fall back on & help him out when **** with releases goes pants (in saying that - their current deal with Jom Koch's distribution company is VERY VERY messed up!!!!!!!!!!! Koch should be helping them, not hurting them!!!)....

People getting shot in niteclubs is NOT cool, especially when there's alot of innocent people around who coulda been hurt or killed.... people in music getting killed cos of some dumb **** or argument or cos someone 'dissed' someone else is something NO-ONE should be applauding.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

No but that ****er has made plenty of money glorifying murder and the gangster lifestyle, I'm delighted it appears to be catching up with him. What goes around comes around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Im not his biggest fan but i wouldnt wish he got shot noone deserves that and anyone saying he does is an idiot. Koch is a death sentence for tha row, its ok for a dipset album but not for a company with such a history.

• Advertisement

Doctor J wrote:
    No but that ****er has made plenty of money glorifying murder and the gangster lifestyle, I'm delighted it appears to be catching up with him. What goes around comes around.

So people who glorify "murder & violence" with movies, i.e. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sly Stallone, Van Damme & others deserve to have violence inflicted on them because they glorified it through what they do??? Need I point out each has made a fortune much the same...... or is it because Knight is black, part of a minority & happens to be from the hiphop industry, so therefore it's a case "let them kill each other"?????? Not implying anything - just asking, as there seems to be one rule for everyone else & another rule for rap impresarios......

ven0m wrote:
    So people who glorify "murder & violence" with movies, i.e. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sly Stallone, Van Damme & others deserve to have violence inflicted on them because they glorified it through what they do???
    Hmmm you make a good point...not..... i think there is a little difference between
    violence in movies and real life. This guy built up his record label through violence and drug dealing (new artisits were subjected sometimes daily to beatings if they weren't fulfilling their side of things)..cant rem the article i read this from, but i did read it..lol....

and here is a bit of a news clipping from a bbc radio article....

The rap mogul has been found guilty of breaking the conditions of his parole after assaulting a car park attendant.
    Suge Knight's in charge of Tha Row records, which launched people like Snoop Dog and Tupac. He was arrested in June for punching a man outside a Los Angeles club after getting upset that his car wasn't ready on time.

..yeah good lad mr knight..
    ven0m wrote:
    or is it because Knight is black, part of a minority
    ...lol, not even going to dignify that comment with an answer.. :rolleyes:

so in summary..i really dont care who the hell got shot, so long as it wasn't me.....lol :D

ps. i think the car park attendent done it....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

When a scumbag is shot do you really expect a lot sympathy for them?
    He ultimately got what was coming to him.

The rap mogul has been found guilty of breaking the conditions of his parole after assaulting a car park attendant.
    Suge Knight's in charge of Tha Row records, which launched people like Snoop Dog and Tupac. He was arrested in June for punching a man outside a Los Angeles club after getting upset that his car wasn't ready on time.

Actually - the CCTV footage of this incident was inconclusive, & eye witnesses claimed he wasn't the one who threw the punch. The judge didn't see things that way & packed him back off to jail for parole violation....

although - I have to say, I amn't evne gonna TRY defend Suge for his numerous parole violations.... he shoulda known better & is damn near 40 & should know not to do things to mess up his business or money......... :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

ven0m wrote:
    or is it because Knight is black, part of a minority & happens to be from the hiphop industry, so therefore it's a case "let them kill each other"?????? Not implying anything - just asking, as there seems to be one rule for everyone else & another rule for rap impresarios......

If you weren't implying anything you wouldn't have mentioned colour, no-one else has, maybe you're the one with the issues friend, not implying anything, just saying. So please don't try to cast a shadow where there isn't one just because you don't have a relevant point to make. Suge Knight is a nasty piece of work who has made a fortune selling this "thug life" dream to black youth, selling greed and utterly negative materialism as an ideology. That, to me anyway, is hollow and disgusting. So excuse me if I'm not playing a really, really sad song on a violin if it comes back to haunt him.

Doctor J wrote:
    If you weren't implying anything you wouldn't have mentioned colour, no-one else has, maybe you're the one with the issues friend, not implying anything, just saying. So please don't try to cast a shadow where there isn't one just because you don't have a relevant point to make. Suge Knight is a nasty piece of work who has made a fortune selling this "thug life" dream to black youth, selling greed and utterly negative materialism as an ideology. That, to me anyway, is hollow and disgusting. So excuse me if I'm not playing a really, really sad song on a violin if it comes back to haunt him.

What he's sold is NO different to what Jimmy Iovine, Clive Davis, Tommy Mottola have been doing for years - & in fact Iovine had NO problems helping Knight do it from early on when Death Row Records' sales saved Interscope from going under with the revenue it was generating for them in the early 90's.

But when things happen that involve ANY interscope artist (i.e. the shooting at a radio station involving Game's crew & 50 Cent's crew) no one will even bring Iovine into it or the fact he has no problems letting his employees shoot at each other in interviews & also on the street with guns - yet for even the smallest thing, the media has no problems crawling all over Knight - whether he's actually guilty or not.... this is no different to the brush Berry Gordy was tarred with.... & that is FACT..

EVERY SINGLE label CEO that sells rap is selling the glorification of violence, mysoginy, sex & a "thug life" & making huge money off it.... Just because it's in the charts & they're making "MTV" friendly videos & radio friendly versions be under no illusion...

I am NOT - repeat NOT defending Suge Knight, he's probably gonna burn in hell - but people need to realise he's the only one who constantly gets slapped in the media while people like Clive Davis, Lyor Cohn, Tommy Mottolla & Jimmy Iovine are never villanised or chasitised......... doesn't take a genius to work it out......

ven0m wrote:
    EVERY SINGLE label CEO that sells rap is selling the glorification of violence, mysoginy, sex & a "thug life" & making huge money off it.... Just because it's in the charts & they're making "MTV" friendly videos & radio friendly versions be under no illusion...
    Yes but not every CEO owed tupac about $10million when he died.., and just so happened to be sitting in the same car as pac when he got shot and the shooter only winged the fat fuk??? , best alibi ive ever heard....and sure then make it look like an east/west thing by killing biggie... so my q to u is.....

do u really believe knight had nothing to do with these rappers deaths?

like i said b4 , shame some1 didnt put 1 in his fat face.....

Wow, suge killed 2pac and biggie. The sad part is your probably not joking and really believe that.

Kristok wrote:
    Wow, suge killed 2pac and biggie. The sad part is your probably not joking and really believe that.

hmm dont remember saying that.......try reading my post ..lol...
    ... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Yes but not every CEO owed tupac about $10million when he died.., and just so happened to be sitting in the same car as pac when he got shot and the shooter only winged the fat fuk??? , best alibi ive ever heard....and sure then make it look like an east/west thing by killing biggie... so my q to u is.....

sitting in the same car? yes...hes definitly guilty! :rolleyes:
    hmm dont remember saying that.......try reading my post ..lol..

well, you imply he had an involvement with the deaths when you said this
    and sure then make it look like an east/west thing by killing biggie... so my q to u is.....

• Advertisement

SORRY SORRY ..... i totally forgot to put "IN MY OPINION"

IN MY OPINION
    , sitting in the same car as tupac when he was shot, and getting winged by one of the bullets (or maybe it was 2 i dont rem), is 1 hell of a "jesus i couldn't of had anything to do with it, sure i was shot as well" alibi..IN MY OPINION...

IN MY OPINION... he did have "something" to do with the killings..i mean $10,000,000 is a lot of moneyIN MY OPINION...

IN MY OPINION...
    it was the car park attendent that shot suge...lol....IN MY OPINION...
    ;):p

ps LIVERPOOL RULE BABYYYYY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Did anyone else laugh their bollix off when they heard this news? I dunno, I got up, had a smoke (which I dont think was related to my fit of laughter) turned on BBC text, read some story entitled "Green Day Clean Up at VMAs" and then proceeded to laugh my bollix off at the final line "The awards were marred by violence after record boss Suge Knight was shot in the leg" :D:D

Honestly, poor oul Suge, you cant bring him to an awards show can you. Gets shot at te VMAs, orchestrates a near riot at the Vibe awards, guns got pulled between Tupac and Nas crew at the 96 awards iirc......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭RVN10

some bloody security

hmm dont remember saying that.......try reading my post ..lol...
    ... :rolleyes:

If you dont remember saying that you might want to read your post again or the one after it where you made your position even clearer. No one said you cant have your opinion just try having one that isnt based on something that could have been in the xfiles. I bet you think suge shot me at the start of makaveli was tupac trying to tell everyone from the grave.

Kristok wrote:
    If you dont remember saying that you might want to read your post again or the one after it where you made your position even clearer.

hmmm... dont remember actually saying suge knight shot tupac,,try reading my post :rolleyes:
    let me reiterate, my original post was suppost to just be "screw that fat fuk suge knight, im delighted the muppet got shot , and am sorry the person didnt put it in his fat face.....THE END..
    Kristok wrote:
    I bet you think suge shot me at the start of makaveli was tupac trying to tell everyone from the grave.

wooooo i am the ghost of tupac...lol..... :D

hmmm... dont remember actually saying suge knight shot tupac,,try reading my post :rolleyes:.

Well if you cant read your own post the rest of us are screwed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Nocturnal

Suge knight was responsible for biggies killing,everyone knows that,he ordered the hit from jail and had 2 LAPD officers do it for him,david A mack and fernandez.This all came out in the recent court case about the LAPD's cover up of the whole thing,they had informants on videos saying that suge orchestrated the whole thing!
    As for suge getting shot they now reckon it was the Game that organied that.
    He wwas turned away from the magic club last night because security at the venue reckoned that there might be retaliation over suge getting shot.

Kristok wrote:
    Well if you cant read your own post the rest of us are screwed.

Tell ya wat, point out in my post where i mentioned that suge knight shot tupac, and i will eat my hat..lol......mmmm i have a chocolate hat..

Oh dear god its people like you who start this crap. Game was refused entry cause his security had licensed concealed guns and it was a violation of the building code which if they had have let him in with his security could get them shut down. Just cause something is said even in court it dosnt make it true it just makes it an accusation but no one knows who killed either of them not even you guys and your regurgitated internet crap. The fact that he has never been brought in front of a judge is proof of how rubbish the so called proof people have is cause if it was in any way plausable he would have been screwed considering he is a succesful black male in LA they would be dieing to get him for anything.

• Advertisement

Kristok wrote:
    . The fact that he has never been brought in front of a judge is proof of how rubbish the so called proof people have is cause if it was in any way plausable he would have been screwed considering he is a succesful black male in LA they would be dieing to get him for anything.

lol are u suges girlfriend or sommet? ;) ..i dont see dr dre running round acting the muppet like this lad.... but then again i suppose dre isn't a suscessful black male in LA, oh wait....lol..
    i hope his leg wound gets infected and has to be cut off......ahahaha, imagine suge was reading this from his hospital bed..lol....."hey suge, u salad dodger, put down the fork" :D

Advertisement