Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Big Reunion October 1st

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

Love wrote:
    October 1st!!!!!!! (Didn't you read the title of the thread?) That's a Saturday btw

There be one on the 29th as well though right?

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Come, people. There'll be cookies! And hookers!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

You mean Aidan's Ma is coming?

And cookies. (Y)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Yay! Cookies!!

And yes, i know there's one on the 29th too, but the thread is entitled "Next Big Reunion October 1st"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Per Liefsonson

JenLorigan wrote:
    And cookies. (Y)
    Yes! I missed out on the legendary cookiefications of Jen last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'll be there.

David: Yes you were... I think...

It's my friend's eighteenth and I simply HAVE to be there.

So sorry darlings! :(
    Daithi, you have angered the Cube!
    Jen: I was there but missed cookies remember?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Hmmm... all this talk of cookies interests, nay, intrigues me. I shall procure some for mineself. If I find them.
    I have been saddled with non-talented friends for Saturday. So prepare to be introduced (if you know me) or pointed out (if you don't). You see, I probably know of you if you did something interesting. If not, I still might. I have detailed intelligence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

there had better be cookies! also, what about some sort of crazy flash mob on HMV, demand that crazy lie-on-the-ground-and-wave-your-hands song, and do the dance? eay? EAY?

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

There were cookies at the last reunion. Why was I not informed?

Also the crazy lie-on-the-ground song is called Street Spirit. Hmmm suits the location.
    Indeed another fun/borderline cultish activity would be great if enough people show up tomorrow.

Jen: I was there but missed cookies remember?
    I'm almost certain you had a cookie... Choke on your lies! Or on a cookie.

I clearly remember not having a cookie. Don't contradict me!!
    Can I have a cookie to choke on now?

Will anyone be there before 12?

I maybe there at twelve but not before.

I was there at 11:30, due to bloody unpredictable Dublin transport. I was one of the first 4 there. Applaud my tsmartness, children...
    I also was talking to many people who had cookies, but didn't get one myself. And I'm listening to The Bends right now, so I get insulted by non-knowing of Street Spirit's name. Oh well. It's a great song, anyway. Was Herr Avery there? Didn't see him, or any Street Spirit antics, which disappointed me. However, I did see a Ninja Revolution.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

I didnt see James Avery anywhere. Anyway it was raining and most people had left early enough so i didn't expect Street Spirit to be played

The weather was horrible. Although this is Ireland so expecting otherwise is stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭dera

I'm glad things haven't changed since I was a student ('96?) and that there are still cookies. And reunions. That makes me happy! Yays all round.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

We could avoid the weather if people took my suggestion and held it in the shopping centre instead of the green. Although there would be nowhere to sit.

We should go to the UGC and play pool before seeing a movie. Pool is the ultimate social activity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

now liz we bothknow thats a lie, the best social activities are orgys and general lazyiness in groups

UGC eh? Not a bad idea. 'Tis a great cinema. But unless the film is "Ninjas and Pirates take over the world!", I doubt we'd all agree. The Green is where they've always been, and it's where they'll stay for the forseeable future.

now liz we bothknow thats a lie, the best social activities are orgys and general lazyiness in groups

We haven't had one of those in a long time :(

Which? Do I want to know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

Yes, Ciarán, you do.

Do I really? And why? Why am I here? What's that there? Are those my feet? I'll answer all those questions with this:

Piste wrote:
    We haven't had one of those in a long time :(
    Bill and I started the first proper orgy in CTYI this year. Good times...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Advertisement