Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On Campus Acc...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Lilly81

ah no, you're always going to get your psychotic types and people that listen to whingy songwriters, that goes with the territory of being a student im afraid ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭ScruffySlayer

Lilly81 wrote:
    ah no, you're always going to get your psychotic types and people that listen to whingy songwriters, that goes with the territory of being a student im afraid ;)
    Oh I know but I just didn't want to share a room with them!

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭*Roisin*

So when's everyone moving back up? I don't have to register until Wednesday, so doubt I'll be up until Tuesday night.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

if you're in galway on sat night roisin, go and see the chalets... go on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Don't listen to him Roisin, it's a trap!!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

Lol, word has it he's the propiertor of a gingerbread house out in the woods.

Have my tickets for the Chalets already!

...But now I'm not going, got All Ireland tickets instead...GO GALWAY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭ScruffySlayer

I'm going up around lunch time on Monday, as I have reg on the tuesday. Hope there's a few people around.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 fairylove

Is there a stereo or anything that plays CD's in the river apartments? I can't not listen to music so I'll have to bring something with me if there's nothing there. And is there a tv provided?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Yeh is there any point in staying over during orientation week if commuting is fairly handy?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

fairylove wrote:
    Is there a stereo or anything that plays CD's in the river apartments? I can't not listen to music so I'll have to bring something with me if there's nothing there. And is there a tv provided?

There's a TV alright, but no stereo.
    All that with be there is furniture, kitchen utensils and a TV. Oh, and a lil scrubber for the toilet.

Eveything else you have to bring.

Moving up tomorrow evening! Better be people in the appartment, otherwise it'll be pretty fúcking boring!

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭*marie*

Beau wrote:
    Yeh is there any point in staying over during orientation week if commuting is fairly handy?

Yeah I'm just going to commute for my orientation days, wed and thurs, and then I'll move up next Sunday.

*Roisin* wrote:
    Have my tickets for the Chalets already!

...But now I'm not going, got All Ireland tickets instead...GO GALWAY!

i'm gonna be mean and say who had a better time on sat night?

Well the gig was kinda dull, but the laugh was deadly!

and as for ye other two bastids, how have ye all of a sudden turned into a double act. very cosy indeed. And for the record i sold my gingerbread house to a man from limerick, who is putting it to good use.

I did. Went out here in town and the atmosphere before the match was electric. Thank God we went out and did some celebrating beforehand, cos we sure as hell weren't doing any afterwards.

lordgoat wrote:
    And for the record i sold my gingerbread house to a man from limerick, who is putting it to good use.

Damn good use. Instantaneous results you might say.

lordgoat wrote:
    i'm gonna be mean and say who had a better time on sat night?

Well the gig was kinda dull, but the laugh was deadly!

and as for ye other two bastids, how have ye all of a sudden turned into a double act. very cosy indeed. And for the record i sold my gingerbread house to a man from limerick, who is putting it to good use.

We're out to get you! Just thought I'd warn you.

oh great, we'll see who gets who...

Hey goat, I think you were spit-roasted. Ouch!

Rhythm is gonna get you....Rhythm is gonna get you...Rhythm is gonna get youuuuuuu.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement