Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paganism and nazis

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Martyr

so you freely admit to trolling? In fact you began trolling for no reason. Even after my initial post which gave a fairly reasonable question.

Wrong.I tried to have serious conversastion with Talliesin and hairyheretic, and i've found their responses helpful.
    It is you i don't want to discuss anything with, because you're a dipstick, what are you? twelve?
    No. I implied that you'd happily sit down the pub with your mates spouting the sh*te (and it IS sh*te) there that you've been writing here and claiming it was 100% fact.

What? i sit in the pub spouting sh!t????
    what the f*ck are you talking about now?

why do you think this???

i went against my better judgement answering your first post at all, because i could sense you were starting trouble...

And i was right, you're an imbecile, and have done nothing to contribute to this thread except attack me.

i've no time for you anymore, you're the biggest a$$hole i've met on these boards so far.

furthermore, if you want to meet me in person, that can be arranged.
    we can discuss this face to face.

message me in private.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

i've no time for you anymore, you're the biggest a$$hole i've met on these boards so far.
    Funny you should say that.

Banned for personal abuse and threats of violence (despite the amusement value of picturing you try to take on a martial arts expert).

Advertisement