Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New World Order

Options
  • 23-08-2005 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭

I've been looking at alot of these threads & one thing that I keep thinking off is The Masons/NWO... I've seen stuff on tv about the Skulls I've even seen the movies (both National Treasure & Skulls) and found them a bit unbelieveable... But when I read about Denver airport and saw the symbol of the masons I belive that this organisation is still as strong as ever...

I was wondering had anyone else had any opinions or info on either of these or organisations

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

If I'm not mistaken there's a lot of masonry imagery in the CIA headquarters in Virginia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

Search the politics or humanities forum. There was a big debate about it. DeVore's mates with someone in 'em. (Maybe.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

The NWO and illuminati base a lot of things on symbolism. Particularly the all seeing eye. Look a $1 note. The pyramie with the all seeing eye above it. This is a huge illuminati symble. Also the wording (latin) around it. Novus Orum Seclorum (may not be correct spelling). New World Order.

There are a lot of secret societies but pretty much they all stretch back to the illuminati. The Knights of Malta, Jesuit Order, Free Masons, Order of the Skull and Bones etc... The illuminati use a tier system. Each society is involved in it however different ranks and levels within the societies are not allowed to know nor ask what goes on in other ranks.

Walt Disney was a 32nd or 33rd not sure which degree Free Mason and as common knowledge is told he was the face of what was a plan and an object to keep people entertained and distract them from what was reallying going on. This was the reason Disney land was set up. There are lots more but basically we are moving into the Orwell Society. One world facist state.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

iregk wrote:
    Also the wording (latin) around it. Novus Orum Seclorum (may not be correct spelling). New World Order.

I've looked it up and apparently the correct translation is "New Order of the Ages".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I suggest you look for any of Alex Jone's work (the bohemian grove and police state documentaries). It will shed some light on the situation..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

bus77 wrote:
    I've looked it up and apparently the correct translation is "New Order of the Ages".

Yes it does mean new order of the ages when gramatically translated. Word for word its new world order. However there have been stories about for years that they screwed up and put the incorrect latin on the dollar. When someone pointed out that it did mean new order of the ages they refused to change it.

So while technically correct in what it means. The meaning that was ment shall we say is new world order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

dlofnep wrote:
    I suggest you look for any of Alex Jone's work (the bohemian grove and police state documentaries). It will shed some light on the situation..

What situation?

Camalot
    Royalists

Jesus
    Cardinals

Senetors
    Generals

Mensheviks---Bolsheviks

Founding fathers
    ?

This 'new situation' is a very old one....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Are you sure you are not mixing up the freemasons with the Illuminati? although there is a theory that the freemasons is riddled with illuminati members. which would explain why symbols associated with the freemasons, are also associated with the illuminati.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

bus77 wrote:
    What situation?

The situation of a secret world government/elite pulling strings everyday to establish a 'new world order' to more easily further their own agenda (theories on what this agenda is differ however - from Satanic to benevolent) and form a powerbase and control over the downtrodden proletariat that will last forever, and do away with the inconvenience of giving people a real democratic choice by replacing it with the illusion of freedom and security.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

iregk wrote:
    Yes it does mean new order of the ages when gramatically translated. Word for word its new world order. However there have been stories about for years that they screwed up and put the incorrect latin on the dollar. When someone pointed out that it did mean new order of the ages they refused to change it.

So while technically correct in what it means. The meaning that was ment shall we say is new world order.

I'm pretty sure it's not.

I find the idea of 'a' new world order ridiculous. Any group with the power to take control at so many levels would always create internal factions, as people look to their own interests and help those who can help them out. In any case, if these organiations are as powerful as people like to think, I'd imagine the world is being controlled by different groups trying to be the NWO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

bus77 wrote:
    pic
    pic2

Novus Ordo Seclorum => "New Order of the Ages."
    info on Novus Ordo Seclorum
    More info on it
    The U.S. State Department translation of "novus ordo seclorum" is:

"A new order of the ages" :rolleyes: yeah right.....

But i still thinks it means new world order ;)

Right, I just asked a Latin scholar.

'Seclorum' is getive case plural... as far as I understand, this means 'something of the somethings'

Nous Ordo does indeed mean 'new order' and 'seclorum' means secular or earthly, and 'seclora seclorum' (I think) is somewhat similar to 'forever and ever' ie as long as the earth.

So all of the above translations are roughly correct, and I don't think anyone said 'New Secular Order' which is a translation I've seen and is apparently also correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

DadaKopf wrote:
    Search the politics or humanities forum. There was a big debate about it. DeVore's mates with someone in 'em. (Maybe.)
    I've had that bookmarked for about a year now. Still haven't gotten around to reading it all.

--> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=71299

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

I read the thread and enjoyed it thoroughly following DeV's story up to and after meeting with and going to the lodge itself and consorting with fellow masons and tbh it dispelled a lot of my wonderings and suspicion about the Masons but I will say one thing that stuck out and that's that there are apparently 35 levels of masonry and there is were no words or representations of views or anything from a highest of levels mason. It's at the higher levels that I'd wonder why are they higher level and what is different about the lower ones? And is it in fact THOSE levels that are the ones doing the deeds that earn them the reputation they have or infact perhaps seperate houses/lodges of the masons that as in the thread the good lodges don't even deal with or have any relations with BECAUSE of their evil nature?

I don't think all mason lodges are a bunch of crazy world tyrants but perhaps there are a lot of lodges around the globe or maybe just america :p where they're just solely out for the benefit of helping eachother in business industry or politics etc."Evil" lodges if you will.

Ry

Ry wrote:
    where they're just solely out for the benefit of helping eachother in
    business industry or politics etc..

Why is that evil?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I've spent a lot of time now with Masons and looking into it. Here's a couple of answers.

Masons have 3 levels. Entered Apprentice, Fellow Craftsman, Master Mason.
    Those are the ONLY LEVELS in Blue Lodge Freemasonry (what most people would refer to as Freemasonry).

The confusion about 33 levels comes from the fact that there are various awards and gongs that can be dished out in related, similar orders (like the Knights Templar etc) who are often associated with Freemasonry (for good reason, it tends to be the same guys).

While I have enjoyed the meetings I've had with them, the Masons I've met generally would have trouble organising a p****up in a brewery. Running the world, they aint.

Its MORE then possible that there are "bad" lodges out there. Its a fact. Look up P2 in Italy. But also note that the FM organisation was very quick to dissassociate that lodge, those men and infact all of Italy from Freemasonry. I dont believe you can judge an organisation by the actions of a few members. I do believe you can judge them by the actions of a lot of them.

You might want to follow that link and read the first two paragraphs before going around libeling peoples good name because of some conspiracy theories.

I know I sound like I'm being defensive and I am, I'm defending them because I think they are ok. But I have evidence to base that judgement on, thats the key point.

DeV.

DeVore wrote:
    I've spent a lot of time now with Masons and looking into it. Here's a couple of answers.

Masons have 3 levels. Entered Apprentice, Fellow Craftsman, Master Mason.
    Those are the ONLY LEVELS in Blue Lodge Freemasonry (what most people would refer to as Freemasonry).

The confusion about 33 levels comes from the fact that there are various awards and gongs that can be dished out in related, similar orders (like the Knights Templar etc) who are often associated with Freemasonry (for good reason, it tends to be the same guys).

While I have enjoyed the meetings I've had with them, the Masons I've met generally would have trouble organising a p****up in a brewery. Running the world, they aint.

Its MORE then possible that there are "bad" lodges out there. Its a fact. Look up P2 in Italy. But also note that the FM organisation was very quick to dissassociate that lodge, those men and infact all of Italy from Freemasonry. I dont believe you can judge an organisation by the actions of a few members. I do believe you can judge them by the actions of a lot of them.

You might want to follow that link and read the first two paragraphs before going around libeling peoples good name because of some conspiracy theories.

I know I sound like I'm being defensive and I am, I'm defending them because I think they are ok. But I have evidence to base that judgement on, thats the key point.

DeV.

Don't get me wrong I was actually trying to say that they're not evildoers and are infact just a sort of old men's club that donate to charity and try to help out. I just wasn't clear on the 35 level thing and noticed a previous post had said his dad, who was a mason, had said there probably was stuff going on so I guess I just wondered about that possibility but I wouldn't have believed it really because the impression I got from reading through pages on the thread in humanities was "they're ok" :)

Ry

Undergod wrote:
    Why is that evil?

Nothing, in itself, but by carrying out those practices they imbue their organisation and members with a certain power and influence. Once this power and influence is attained, the problem lies in what way they use it.

The reason why people always throw the freemasons into the new world order conspiracy, is because the masons have had this power and influence, and it can be seen by looking at how many powerful and influential people were freemasons throughout history - particularly in regard to the United States. Of course, there are also the Skull & Bonesmen, Illuminati, Bohemia Grove and Bilderberg groups to take into consideration.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Anyone read that Jon Ronsen (or was it Ron Jonson?) book about conspiracy theorists and NWO?
    I think I remember a bit in it where he was in Portugal and he found a hotel where a large number of world leaders were meeting. The whole hotel was closed to general public and the funny thing is that there was absolutely zero media coverage. There wasn't a mention anywhere of a meeting between the world leaders (US pres, Uk PM, france PM etc) in any papers or news stories or anywhere.

But we all expect world leaders to meet up and have a chat every now and then don't we?

lafortezza wrote:
    Anyone read that Jon Ronsen (or was it Ron Jonson?) book about conspiracy theorists and NWO?
    I think I remember a bit in it where he was in Portugal and he found a hotel where a large number of world leaders were meeting. The whole hotel was closed to general public and the funny thing is that there was absolutely zero media coverage. There wasn't a mention anywhere of a meeting between the world leaders (US pres, Uk PM, france PM etc) in any papers or news stories or anywhere.

But we all expect world leaders to meet up and have a chat every now and then don't we?

Any Pictures or proof or anything of this? They may also have done this to keep public looneys from trying to get in the way by protest marching or causing trouble on the streets of Portugal or trying assassinations or any of it. There are a lot of reasons they'd make it private. Piece and Quiet being a good one.

Ry

• Advertisement

Ry wrote:
    Any Pictures or proof or anything of this? They may also have done this to keep public looneys from trying to get in the way by protest marching or causing trouble on the streets of Portugal or trying assassinations or any of it. There are a lot of reasons they'd make it private. Piece and Quiet being a good one.

Ry

Plenty of proof, this isn't a theory, it's a fact. The group is called the Bilderberg Group, and is a collection of world leaders and powerful corporate CEOs who meet yearly in different locations around the world (usually with absolutely no press coverage, which is unheard of since there are so many powerful elite meeting). Ronson made a great documentary on it, and was followed by goons in cars. Eventually he made contact with the group, and even obtained a meeting agenda, detailing all kinds of topics to be discussed such as the middle east etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

lafortezza wrote:

The interesting thing about it is that it's not only world leaders who meet up, but also corporate CEOs and powerful businessmen. ;)

I'm a big fan of Jon Ronson's work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

DeVore...pops another conspiracy bubble..

this is the problem with a lot of conspiracy issues...a gentle application of a few facts...and boom it disappears...still i do love reading them....

and thats the best thing about secret organisations....well, they are secret, except everyone knows about them...go figure...

to be honest, if i was a leader of a secret world order (maybe i am? LOL) i think i would have the nutjob that put our secret on a ONE DOLLAR BILL buried somewhere.... :D

but then again i could be just saying this to 'confuse' everyone...cue X Files music...stick in Mulders sister....

DeVore...pops another conspiracy bubble..

this is the problem with a lot of conspiracy issues...a gentle application of a few facts...and boom it disappears...still i do love reading them....

Eh, pardon my ignorance, but what conspiracy 'bubble' would you be talking about? Nothing has been 'popped' at all, Devore is speaking as a lower grade initiate in the freemasons, and has spoken of his experiences therein, I don't want to debate on the intentions of Freemasonry, suffice to say that the order has historically been secret and closed, and involved widely in many political situations (including the presidency of the United States, and indeed the founding of the United States).

It also doesn't mean there is no new world order agenda in the world, or that there are secret organisations behind it. I've already mentioned the Bilderberg group and Bohemia Grove, as well as the Skull and Bones group, all of which are factual but secret organisations which you or I cannot just join, and consist of very powerful people.

DeVore wrote:
    ...the FM organisation was very quick to dissassociate that lodge, those men and infact all of Italy from Freemasonry.

Seems a bit extreme.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭scorptech

Hi,

This is my first post, but I felt that I had to comment.

I have travelled around the world, and have been interested and studied this subject matter for the last five years and have tons of information relating to the New World Order and the Luminati. I have also met a large number of people from all religions and cultures who are aware of the "bigger Picture".

I cannot provide five years of material on this website, however, I approach this subject from a psychological point of view (I have trained and taught in psychology). My website is http://oym.scorpiontechnology.co.uk if anyone is interested in understanding how this can and is possible.

I have also been invited to be a mason and visited a masonic lodge. Most of the masons do not know what is going on and are generally good people who do good work for charity, however, there is a bigger picture.

For the narrow minded skeptics, I hope the penny drops soon. For the people who are beginning to realise that something is not right, I recommend you visit my website. This is a giant jigsaw which, after five years, I still only know a small part of.

I have done a couple of workshops for small groups of people and have seen the penny drop on numerous occasions when it is explained in layman's terms using a psychological approach. If you approach this subject like a bull in a china shop, people will be skeptic.

I am not trying to convert or convince anyone that this is happening. You can make your own judgement. I always say to people that if I, and many others around the world are wrong, than I will be the first up to the bar to get a round of drinks in and you can have a good laugh at my expense.

But what if I am right................

Scorptech

The Bang of Google Searcher off this :rolleyes:

One Generic search for "Freemasons" and from the results
    Take one Irish based bulletin board website
    Register account
    Plug your website and your 100% PROOF that aliens exist and the world is in fact being controlled by humanoid reptiles in the guise of humans.
    Successful forum troll complete.

Catchy Slogan. A slogan that might just MIGHT be put down to a form of manipulation of the mind even? YEH what if he IS right omg I better listen.

"But what if I am right................"
    "But what if we're right................"

:rolleyes:

Ry

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭scorptech

I love these narrow minded sceptics who tar everyone with the same brush and assume that everyone is selfish and materialistic.

Has the though ever occurred to you that maybe there are people out there who just might know more about the subject than you, but hey, I forgot, from a psychological point of view, some people still have to be opinionated even if they no nothing about the subject. It's better to slang someone off then to admit that they no nothing about the subject (you might look stupid if you admitted that you knew nothing). General defence mechanism used by narrow minded sceptics who can't see 10 feet in front of them.

If advertising my site helps people to understand the subject matter and make them more aware of what is going on, then the job is done.

You are either part of the problem or part of the solution. You, my friend, are part of the problem.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

scorptech wrote:
    some people still have to be opinionated even if they no nothing about the subject
    Hey, welcome to boards!

.. and Ireland....

... earth for that matter!

• Advertisement

scorptech wrote:
    I love these narrow minded sceptics who tar everyone with the same brush and assume that everyone is selfish and materialistic.

Well you are selling t-shirts on your site.

I haven't had the time to check out your whole site yet, but it seems pretty good. The fact you have links to David Icke's website put me off somewhat. But there is definitely something to using a psychological approach to conspiracy theories.

Jury's out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement