Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best pes player ever throughout the years

Options
  • 20-08-2005 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

has to be roberto carlos.
    he can play anywhere and he has always been good

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

what the hell..

Adriano is a beast in PES4 anyway. Sole reason I pick Inter. Well, him and that guy Recoba. Both great players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

in PES4 Kaka. he skips through tackles, hard to take down. he is the reason i keep picking AC Milan

• Registered Users Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Actually Marrius (one of the legends you have to unlock , he's English) is the best player by a long way after a season in the master league . His acc , t.speed , drib acc , drib spees , his jump and shot power get to 99 very quickly .
    Its practically cheating if you buy this player .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

DRakE wrote:
    Well, him and that guy Recoba. Both great players.

You dont know Alvaro Recoba?!?! :eek: :confused:

Anyway, a WE/PES legend and a true life one, Javier Zanetti.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Shevchenko without a doubt. His peak was in PES 2, I Remember he scored 8 goals for me in one match on 5 stars in the Master League before!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

newbs, its obviously Babingida

• Registered Users Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭Big Ears

bazH wrote:
    newbs, its obviously Babingida

He was a greta player for me in ISS Pro Evo 2 and the origional playstation but he wasn't as good as Owen and Shevshenko and also Ronaldo .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Dagnir Glaurung

Mboma was a legend as well. Cheap and a kick like a mule. Him + Babangida was a really effective strikeforce for peanuts.

Ronaldo's always the best though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Sifo

It's gotta be Maradonna(maradone as he's called in the game) or that little rat b**tard as my friend/foe calls him, or Pele (peli) the man just can't stop scoring... few other great players to look out for are

All classic players;

Muinel
    Karpin
    Djorkaeff
    nikolic
    sensini
    ferrara
    schneitel
    camtona

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭the tipster

how can you not pick rivaldo from PES3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Nobodys mentioned Edgar Davids! The man was unreal in all the original games before hitting a slight drop in PES3!

He was the epitome of box to box, lost count of the amount of screamers he put home for me. Brilliant.

Ahh look what ye made me do lads, im gettin all nostalgic and wheepy eyed.
    Simpler times............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

In PES4, mine has got to be Michael Owen, he's an animal!. In the old ISS Pro games circa PS1, it was the boy Ronaldo.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Has to be Pardilla for Brazil in ISS :eek: :eek: :eek: . He reminded me of Platini, couldnt get the ball of him and lethal at setting up goals, alltime legend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Babangida And Cocu And More Recently Its Shevchenko!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭gracehopper

POKERKING wrote:
    Babangida And Cocu And More Recently Its Shevchenko!

shevchenko has been a good aul servant to me through the years but in proEv4 claudio lopez is the man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

Can't beat a bit of Michael Owen in Pes4, altho Ronaldinho is the **** aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

there was a striker for holland in iss pro De Rijk (looked a bit like overmars) but he was amazing for me, averaged bout 5 goals a game

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Burchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭OTliddy

Rooney or Eusebio in PE4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭the tipster

DS wrote:
    Burchet
    bird ****!so the commentator says.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

Shevchenko has been good since day one also as someone else mentioned Davids were the best in the early days scoring was not a problem with him

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Shevchenko

best pro evo player ever even on teh ps1 days as said before , best since day 1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

OTliddy wrote:
    Eusebio in PE4

amazing player once you build him up full.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Alvarez old school columbian striker with the speed of the puma.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Has anybody trained glen jhonston for a few seasons also farfan PSV

Also found a player Boca No3 he appeared after a few years at a kid trying to verify who this is any ideas

I see Cantona makes an appearance after nine seasons and so far has sh1t loads of potential
    without any training Ronaldinho is my fav in PES 4 good for the 35 yard onion bag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 endoftheline

some1 mentioned claudio lopez there earlier?? he's the pooches plums and has loads of potential for developement. i signed him, roberto carlos and adriano in my master league and that was that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

I think del piero is the best, it was like the ball was glued to his foot when he went on a dribble.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

anyone remember galfano for italy?long haired bloke - think he was supposed to be robby baggio. i always remember him as being the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭iloveireland

ye but he wasnt in pro evolution soccer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

ye but he wasnt in pro evolution soccer

correct. that was international superstar soccer ................. DELUXE

Advertisement