Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

out of the frying pan, into the fire?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

i thought you were in more then 3 Seb...why aren;t you in pdaddy anyhow? pm a mod there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I dunno really.
    I must've put them off cos of my views on Iraq...
    Also I was stealing projectors. :D

Seriously though, I can't be bothered. Is PimpDaddy really that good?

tis a very funny place, take nothing that's said to you seriously! tis a bit like a dating forum actually..:)!
    i nearly got banned for not flirting with a mod! Indy nearly got banned too?

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭fade

damn you all, not that i know anyone here apart from the odd person (serenity, ape, and the notorious ceilingfan) but talk of embarrassing photos makes me wanna see, go on, post the funniest one, you know you want to......

that would be mean fade, ill take some funny photos of everyone if you come on the 5th, seb are going?

• Advertisement

im afraid i shall not be able to make it to said beers, due to me being in belium till christmas doin me final year project. How about you all come over here, i know you are thinkin thats crazy but

a)the flights are really cheap at the mo, somethin like 30 euro return

b)the beer doesnt give you hang overs, swear to god, they dont have certain chemicals in them that the stuff at home does. (the chemicals keep the alcohol level at a set level cos the companies get taxed per % alcohol, but they give horrible hang overs) plus they have 6/7/8/9/10/11/12 % beer over here, its ggggooooooooooooooooooddddddd!!!

c) im here, in fact scratch the first 2 reasons, these one should be enough!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I'd just like to point out, that the sun always shines on the southside!

that is all

I'd just like to point out, that the sun always shines on the southside!

that is all

mmmm, cryptic...
    i hope you arent referring to the south side! cos thats just not true, the day i got my results this summer it fookin lashed out of the heavens at the pav, sucks tbh, especially with that ****ty covering that they have. it retracts if someone sneezes on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 New-to-this

Originally Posted by cuckoo viewpost.gif

note to self: mocking BESS speak in a thread intended to reassure potential BESS students as to the diversity of their classmates is not a good idea, but it is fun...

Awwwwwwwwwww man, are you serious? Thought I was going to escape all that stuff......ugh, ye, potential bess student here......frown.gif

Advertisement