Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bill McGrath 02 - 05

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Hmmmm *tries to think of something to say* *fails*
    *succeeds* G, please stop referring to yourself in the 3rd person. Or I might have to start...*dramatic music*using your full name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Desmoulins

LordCran wrote:
    Hmmmm *tries to think of something to say* *fails*
    *succeeds* G, please stop referring to yourself in the 3rd person.

She can't- G always refers to herself in the third person when she'scomplaining about something- its an endearing trait, like...stupidity, or being pedantic...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

LordCran wrote:
    Or I might have to start...*dramatic music*using your full name.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Never EVER say that vile waste of a two syllable word... It disgusts G...
    Like Tara said, G is both stupid and pedantic. G does not know anything but the third person... And in her defence, Tara, she wasnt complaining, hungry or sore that time. She was just trying to fill Bill's thread full of crap-I mean, love :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

And she succeeded.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Danke!
    And just to keep on track...
    G *loves* Bill!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Bump for my thousandth post. (that other one no-one will have seen doesn't count)

Mein eintausendsten post!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

ah a 'love for bill' thread!!! excellent

woohooo i also remember your hair/clarinet/cowfish/pillow abilities/dancing with great gusto!!!

wooohooo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

Were you on the cafe on rte2 a while ago? I was watching it cause three of my friends were in the audience and thought I saw you there as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

B'lum. The new and improved!? version of Billiam.

You drew me a cow... :rolleyes:

Shiney wrote:
    Were you on the cafe on rte2 a while ago? I was watching it cause three of my friends were in the audience and thought I saw you there as well.

Yes. Late January, I think. Who were your friends?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

B'lum. The new and improved!? version of Billiam.

You drew me a cow... :rolleyes:

You and the rest of the world Comrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

Undergod wrote:
    Yes. Late January, I think. Who were your friends?

Elaine, Ciara, Sarah, they were sitting somewhere behind the couch where the presenters sat, i think . Elaine said she recognised you- she went with me to the big reunion at the end of the summer

Oh, I remember talking to someones who may have been them. Do tell them I say hello.

Advertisement