Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronan Daly 2004-2005

Options
  • 17-08-2005 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

2004: Writing For Life. Roomed with Colm "the Pink Pimp", got to know some amazing people,etc.

2005:Spec Fic Wri. Became known as the "Pirate Guy", got to know other amazing people,took random pictures.

e-mail: randomrobotics@hotmail.com
    MSN: Raccoon_Slayer_1.0@hotmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Chowburger

Arrrrrrrrr, you forgot to mention being Privet Ben Bweasley, though perhaps the 'Pirate Guy' thing encapsulates it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Yarrrr!

Ronan, you're a legend! Thanks for the 'yarr', 'Daaaaave' and of course the wonderful poem....Aaaaaand the joint-heckling at the talent show.....which....never happened, that's it..yes..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Jade Chihuahua

Actually, Eoghan came up with DAAAAAAAVVVVVVVEE!!!!!!!!, and YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR is kinda universal, but thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I know Eoghan said it first, but I heard it way too much sitting beside you at the talent show, which is where it got completely stuck in my head!

And 'yarr' you said too much for it to be credited to anyone else!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

DAAAAAAAVVVVVVVEE!!!!!!!!

DUHR!

• Advertisement

I just remembered, I was also an audience plant in this years talent show, along with Emily and Lisa. You may not have noticed us, we were just so damn inconspicuous!

Like some sort of non-pirate related ninja....if only such a thing were possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Lizzie

you forgot to mention that you're crazy.......

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Haw

Yarrrrrrrrrr! It be your fault that I keep slipping into pirate talk nowadays...arrr.

T'was fun to constantly say 'Ben'.

Ben-B-B-Ben-Ben-HEY BEN! Ben-b-Ben-Ben-Ben-Ben-Ben B-B-Ben, HEY BEN!

*cough*

I'm observant, I knew who the audience plants were...I also know that while we were at the talent show this non-pirate related ninja of which you speak was planting microchips between the sheets of the beds, so that all who didn't commute are now being tracked by the superior Pirate-Ninjas for whom the non-pirate related ninjas work. The Pirate-Ninjas will soon send pure blooded ninjas (with pedigrees to prove it!) after all residential students. If any are captured, it will lead to a chain of events that will cause the universe...to IMPLODE-AH!

Lizzie wrote:
    you forgot to mention that you're crazy.......

You would say that, you're crazy!!!!!!!!!!CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Purple Hayes

Hey ronan,
    you mightn't remember me but then again you might?!!!
    I was the one who gave you really really dirty looks for the first few days and then decided to be nice to you, so i was. But that made you mightily confused and you kept insisting that i had an evil twin who was giving you dirty looks for the first few dayses. Remember??????????

M

• Advertisement

Of course I remember. . . . good times. You also threw things at me....or was that your twin? Or was that even me you were giving the evil looks? Are you sure that I don't have an identical twin.......think about it,

The individual who is definitely not Fredwardo Daly.

By the way, forgot to mention my RA's

2004-The very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very tall, Irwin.

2005- The one and only Dave "DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Rooney.

That is all.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, side scrolling!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

'Took random pictures' he says, glossing over the sheer trauma of it all...

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

my psychologist is back! :D
    turnip thing is working out. and the death thing is progressing but i'm having difficulty when it comes to not breathing.

claire h wrote:
    'Took random pictures' he says, glossing over the sheer trauma of it all...

Speaking of which, I'll bring the pictures to the reunion....but I'm keeping the negatives at home! MWAHAHAHAHAHA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Yo Ronan

I've said it all before. I'm working on your epitaph. And I love you like the brother I never had. Thank you for everything. You kick buttocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 BenBen

And since when are you Privet Ben? Youre a great guy ill always remeber you steling all my furnture and then freezing my trousers. You dont forget things that emotiaonally scar you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

Raphael wrote:
    DUHR!

No, no R4ph...*ahem*...DRRRRRGH!

Were you aware, Ronan, that pirates invented "Drrrgh" as a means of smuggling silent "gh"s? Remain vigilant of the frogs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭HeyYou

Hi Ronan- if you read these boards then I have a (minor and somewhat friendly) bone to pick with you. Is this "yarr" you've become famous for a bastardisation of the "Gyarrh!" we had so much fun with last year? How soon we forget... Roisin informed me that there was a legacy left by my boys from '04, but at what cost?! No shameless knock-offs, "Gyarrh!" is the only acceptable pirate noise!

• Advertisement

Actually, while "Gyarr" is a general (and pretty damn good) pirate term, YAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! is more of a pirate roar of approval, reserved for times of pillaging, swash buckling and generally awesome moments.

No copying made or intended.....good times......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭HeyYou

What?! My, my, how fast we forget from whence we came... I can only hope that your occupation of the persona of a pirate is entirely separate from my own from '04, for only then is this "YAAAARRRR" not punishable with extreme scorn, as well as some poking with a stick. I just hope nobody is misusing the word "canoodling" anywhere, that might just push me over the edge.

Gyarrh!

Irwin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭the_red_cherry

hey jim and katie's friend :p . I kid i kid hey ronan!!!

Hey......person who Im assuming is Cerys? Thats true, I am friends with Jim and Katie...........etc

Irwin, its been too long, I think there was mention of "canoodlement" this year, but only with extreme respect for the master! You kick ass Irwin, in fact, why doesnt this forum have an Irwin appreciation thread?

Come on Irwin, light my fire!!

Does anyone here by any chance know the deal with pants?

Its sorta my quest in life and I could use some help!!!!!

They're not pandas and they're not ants!!

hey jim and katie's friend :p . I kid i kid hey ronan!!!

And I just remembered you're Grace! But in my defense, I am extremely stupid!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

:D
    Does anyone here by any chance know the deal with pants?

Its sorta my quest in life and I could use some help!!!!!

They're not pandas and they're not ants!!
    Could you explain to me why you're even asking this question?

I don't think you remember me but I was talking to you and Declan for about five minutes and we agreed on how science is just the best subject and I got the builimia quote exactly right.

It's Clíodhna by the way and you, and Declan to be fair are just the two funniest I might have ever encountered :D

Are you sure that was me? I think Eoghan said something about science being the best subject, but are you sure I did?

If you're not confusing me with Eoghan, then thanks.

Oh, and Im asking that question, because, as mentioned...its my mission in life and my entire existence will have been meaningless if I dont find it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 PearofAnguish

You and Declan started the Rival-Pirate-Gang thing!! Lisa loved that man..
    The most fun I've ever had walking away from someone, I salute you Ronan

• Advertisement

<tch>, <kch>, <ptchaw>, etc!!!

Advertisement