Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Aoibheann Brady 2004/2005

Registered Users Posts: 6,383 Aoibheann

Ok, this feels pretty weird, getting my own thread and stuff. But hey, I'll post anyways.

As the name would suggest, I am indeed Aoibheann Brady. Unfortunately, I only got 2 years at CTYI, but 2 years is a lot better than none, or just the one. So, the details.

2004, Session 2, Legal Studies

My first year. I was a commuter, so I'd say I wasn't known too well by many people, though whenever anyone found out I was a commuter, they were always surprised. I guess that's what happens when you stay til 10pm every night. And no, I did not commute from Cavan, I get asked that too much! I played cards a lot, also uni-hoc(HELL YEAH!). Oh yeah, and Legal Studies was brilliant. Very interesting discussions. Anyone would love the class, dooooo it! :)

Went to a hell of a lot of reunions between then and July '05, especially after Christmas, but they weren't reunions as such, just a group of us meeting regularly.

2005, Session 2, Speculative Fiction Writing

My second and final year. Residential, yay and such! SpecFicWri was a legendary class. We got a lot done considering that it was so much fun. It was great to actually start a novel, and I will continue it. Hrmm, what did I do this year that was anyway notable? Well, you may know me from repeatedly hugging you. I hugged a lot. Or perhaps always having lollipops. Damn, this year got me addicted to the fizzy cola and apple ones. Yum. I was also the one who had cookies, and now I may have your soul. Good times. My quote-book was brilliant, oh yes. *nods*. I was part of Róisín's, RA fantastic, RA group. We did Funky Town(ahh, the funky chicken and thriller dance) at the Karaoke, and we sang a combination of 3 songs and then the hand-jive at the Talent Show. And there was Róisín day. I may have acquired pirate tendencies towards the end(blame Ronan and Jack) and shouted 'Daaaave' quite a bit, again blame the guys in the class. And then, I hugged people some more. Also said 'yer ma' waaay too much.

And that's about it. I'll see most of you lot at a reunion or thousand anyway.

Aoibheann.

Edit: Contact details are in my profile. :)

Comments

Advertisement