Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aoibheann Brady 2004/2005

• 17-08-2005 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭

Ok, this feels pretty weird, getting my own thread and stuff. But hey, I'll post anyways.

As the name would suggest, I am indeed Aoibheann Brady. Unfortunately, I only got 2 years at CTYI, but 2 years is a lot better than none, or just the one. So, the details.

2004, Session 2, Legal Studies

My first year. I was a commuter, so I'd say I wasn't known too well by many people, though whenever anyone found out I was a commuter, they were always surprised. I guess that's what happens when you stay til 10pm every night. And no, I did not commute from Cavan, I get asked that too much! I played cards a lot, also uni-hoc(HELL YEAH!). Oh yeah, and Legal Studies was brilliant. Very interesting discussions. Anyone would love the class, dooooo it! :)

Went to a hell of a lot of reunions between then and July '05, especially after Christmas, but they weren't reunions as such, just a group of us meeting regularly.

2005, Session 2, Speculative Fiction Writing

My second and final year. Residential, yay and such! SpecFicWri was a legendary class. We got a lot done considering that it was so much fun. It was great to actually start a novel, and I will continue it. Hrmm, what did I do this year that was anyway notable? Well, you may know me from repeatedly hugging you. I hugged a lot. Or perhaps always having lollipops. Damn, this year got me addicted to the fizzy cola and apple ones. Yum. I was also the one who had cookies, and now I may have your soul. Good times. My quote-book was brilliant, oh yes. *nods*. I was part of Róisín's, RA fantastic, RA group. We did Funky Town(ahh, the funky chicken and thriller dance) at the Karaoke, and we sang a combination of 3 songs and then the hand-jive at the Talent Show. And there was Róisín day. I may have acquired pirate tendencies towards the end(blame Ronan and Jack) and shouted 'Daaaave' quite a bit, again blame the guys in the class. And then, I hugged people some more. Also said 'yer ma' waaay too much.

And that's about it. I'll see most of you lot at a reunion or thousand anyway.

Aoibheann.

Edit: Contact details are in my profile. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Jade Chihuahua

...And you heckled during the talent show, while I watched innoccently shocked!!! For shame!!!!!! Good times......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Yes..innocently...of course..

You were a very leafy plant. *nods* :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

*considers posting nicknames and anecdotes involving coke cans*

...you dare, you die. :)

Mwahahah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

coke cans?

He's being crazy. Yes, that's it... :p

Crazy like a FOX!

So's your face!

Ah, good times..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭emptyspoon

*extends arms* Unlimited hugs!
    You rock Aoibheann. And I just remembered you saying "So's your face" endlessly and I remember that I like your voice...so yeah, thats not weird at all..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Ah, coke cans... *flashback to Liz throwing a Coke can at John's head to get him to shut up in study* Which isnae Aoibh-related, but still... Good times ^_^

emptyspoon wrote:
    *extends arms* Unlimited hugs!
    You rock Aoibheann. And I just remembered you saying "So's your face" endlessly and I remember that I like your voice...so yeah, thats not weird at all..

:)

Well, I got the whole saying "so's your face" thing from you, if I remember correctly, so thanks!

*hugs loads*

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

Aoibheann!! guess what?!
    i found my purple notebook!
    it's purple and it says notebook on it!!!!!!!!
    *laugh attack*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Wait a minute!
    "Aoibheann Brady" is Aoibheann Brady?
    I'm so confused. ;)

Aoibheann!! guess what?!
    i found my purple notebook!
    it's purple and it says notebook on it!!!!!!!!
    *laugh attack*

damn you!

*kills with 10,000 spoons* :p

Wait a minute!
    "Aoibheann Brady" is Aoibheann Brady?
    I'm so confused. ;)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

That's a damned lie and you know it! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

damn you!

*kills with 10,000 spoons* :p

yet again with the laugh attack
    *laugh attack*
    btw the power of 10,000 spoons hurt!
    *winces*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Fabulo

Aoibheann! You sound like Jenny when she's hoarse. Random fact for you.

You have to have another Cavan-party sometime soon. I'm dying to see Heidi :P

Um...thanks? prolly coz I was permanently hoarse at ctyi this year, with the cold and such that lasted all 3 weeks, damnit!

I will indeed have another one, she was quite disturbed..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 BenBen

thats what HE said...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

:eek: :eek: :eek:

That's a damned lie and you know it! :p
    remember that time in busaras when i asked you what your screenname on boards was and you thought i was serious.

....we didnt need to point that out, I knew exactly what you were talking about. Now shush! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

AOIBHEANN!!!! I love you!!!! And we were in the best RA group ever.

w00t for purple hair!

yay! I love you too! Indeed we were.

You still can't have my hair. Oh no.

<3!

~Aoibh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

I used to have purpley hair too... not very purple though because i realised once i had the dye in that i was supposed to be at my school graduation. So i had to wash it out too soon. But i shall try it again sometime. After my debs, so if i screw it up there will be no photographic evidence.

Aoibheann, you are on my scalping list. So run. Really fast.

Or kinda fast. I'm wearing ridicuous shoes again so i wont be able to catch you.

*does the funky chicken*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Aoibheann2

Hello Aoibheann Brady, I am also Aoibheann Brady and you are not me, so I am very confused. but maybe it is me coz I do say "yer ma" a lot

Advertisement