Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stopping Smoking

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 181 ✭✭Scannal

I was able to quit smoking easily. I tried loads of things that didn't work but then someone told me this great way and it worked perfectly. It's genious and guaranteed to work but seen as this thread will be locked soon there's no point in revealing it here.

• Site Banned Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Shiraz 4.99

Get her pregnant. They normally give up or cut right back on their first at least.

The next thing that's guaranteed to work is age, everyone in my social group used smoke but everyone gave up in their late 30's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

Givin up smoking easy. I've done it loads of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

I'm 5 weeks off them, smoked for 6 years! tried cold turkey, inhalers, mints... and always went back on them.
    this time I started for stoptober, started with the new niquitin mints- gave me headaches and all, so got the ecig - it's great!!

I was out on Halloween, and tried a cigarette, dear god the taste of it - (how did I like that taste for so long??! barf!!)

Advertisement