Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The O.C. season three

Options
  • 13-08-2005 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭

Ok so if your like me and you love the O.C. then listen if not go away :D:p

I just saw the season three premiere and can you say wow? OMFG!!! Brilliant!! Bloody yanks get to see it in less than a month on the 8th of Sept! When do you think we will get our chance? i think ill have to download again! So here is the link if u want to dwl the season three premiers (yes thats plural there are three clips!)

http://www.pre-occupied.net/octrailers/w/summermedia.php

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭beanyb

Ah I cant wait! I'll definitely be downloading again too, since it probably wont be on here until January or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Will it be as bad as last season?? We'll find out!

Here's me thinking that if you shoot someone in self defence or to save someone else,you wouldn't be charged with attempted murder or anything,in america anyway...no?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

tvnutz wrote:
    Will it be as bad as last season?? We'll find out!

Here's me thinking that if you shoot someone in self defence or to save someone else,you wouldn't be charged with attempted murder or anything,in america anyway...no?

But surely a court drama or bit of legal rira agus ruaille buaille would spicen up the series.

ahh...probably not,trying to bring some serious legal issues into it might make the average OC viewer turn off,whereas breaking Ryan and marrissa up for the 5th time and making people wonder will they get back together AGAIN...that is more what the average OC viewer looks for. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

tvnutz wrote:
    ahh...probably not,trying to bring some serious legal issues into it might make the average OC viewer turn off,whereas breaking Ryan and marrissa up for the 5th time and making people wonder will they get back together AGAIN...that is more what the average OC viewer looks for. :p

I'm not too familiar with the series itself but legal drama, even in its simplest form, seems to rake in the viewers these days.

Although surely there's a limit to having people break up and then get back together?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

tvnutz wrote:

Especially not if you're white, young and pleasing to the eye and your mommy is super rich and your dad has plenty of experience with shady deals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

I think this one will be better....ive heard and read a good spoiler im only lookin at one becuz if i read the spoilers they just wrek the show! Plus the last cuple of the episodes of season two were actually good. The promos luk gud so heres hopin!!

grimloch wrote:
    I'm not too familiar with the series itself but legal drama, even in its simplest form, seems to rake in the viewers these days.

Although surely there's a limit to having people break up and then get back together?

no really...the oc audience wouldn't be the same as the boston legal audience! :p and yes you would think there is a limit to how many times people break up and get back together...but not in this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

First 2 trailers are worthless, but number 3 was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

I read there the other day that a new girl is coming to The OC, she will play Summers arch nemises on the social scene. I can't remember the characters name, but the actress' name is...wait for it...Autumn Reeser :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Orange Elephant

the OC season 1 was deadly. It was always interesting and going somewhere.

the OC season 2 was ok. A bit tedious and clearly running out of ideas. Why is it that it can't do the 'will they won't they' right. They always do!

the OC season 3 will be very average. It can only re-use ideas.

Caleb is dead now, so they need to work on more characters. Zach better die or something cause I hate him and his gay hair cut.Ryan is really boring now, so I don't know how they're gonna get him back to interesting. Seth is becoming boring and Marissa is becoming a bit of a chore to watch. Even Sandy and Kirsten's relationship is falling apart...

they're clearly running out of idea. I might not end up watching it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭miss_gonzo

its all coming down to trey

what the hell is gonna happen?!!

cant wait,sept 8 it all starts!

Yeh but thats in America! I much prefer watching shows on the telly even if they have ads. Watching it on a computer just is not the same! downloading wreks the whole anticipation - that said il prob dwl and gloat to all my frends muaahhhaaaa!! :D

d4gurl wrote:
    Yeh but thats in America! I much prefer watching shows on the telly even if they have ads. Watching it on a computer just is not the same! downloading wreks the whole anticipation - that said il prob dwl and gloat to all my frends muaahhhaaaa!! :D

you can just burn it onto a dvd then and watch it on tv :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

tut tut tut

Tristram wrote:
    tut tut tut

??? I dont see you complaining when you get dvds! :p

yes but i dont have a cd burner :'( lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

It tears me up.

;)

Tristram wrote:
    It tears me up.

;)

aww appreciate the compassion!so ur going to buy me one or what? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

Tut tut tut indeed...

I don't see why you greedy people can't just wait until we get it over here. Personally, I hate it when people spoil shows for me. Last season, my brother's friend told him that Ryan died in Season 2. I was clearly annoyed that this piece of (false) information, which at the time I believed to be true, was given away to me.

Obviously, Ryan didn't die, but can't you guys be patient?

Patience is the key... :D

• Advertisement

patience shmasence!! I know ill be downloading!i cant bloody well wait till January its way to long :@ btw i hate when ppl spoil shows too so i always keep my mouth shut!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

i'd like to see:

a) old school atwood come back i.e ryan throwing a punch every f*cking episode :D

and

b) some more milf action e.g the luke and julie thing that was going on, what can i say sex sells!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭beanyb

Old school atwood would be great, he's hot when he angry! And he does look kind of angry in the ads for it, so here's hoping!

I definitely have no patience, a couple of my friends started downloading when channel 4 cut the first series in half and then when the second was starting I was just used to it! But I dont spoil anyone either, I pretty much refuse to tell anyone what happens even if they ask me!

that link i gave at the beginnig is messed up! So you cant get through...pm me if you want season 3 clips! ill send them to you!

ok the links workin again! :D!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Strokesa

Trey won't be dead...."unexpected" twist. Ryan will take the blame for Marisa, or at least try, and one of them will go to prison, and be gone from the show. I think it will be Marisa 'cause I heard she is leaving in this series.
    Sandy and Kirsten will be all good once Kirsten gets back from rehab.
    Summer and Seth will live happily ever after.

Well, that's what I think anyway.
    Even though you always know whats coming, I have to say I like it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

tribulus wrote:
    i'd like to see:

a) old school atwood come back i.e ryan throwing a punch every f*cking episode :D

and

b) some more milf action e.g the luke and julie thing that was going on, what can i say sex sells!!!
    Seconded, ryan used to be cool :p

well the last episode pretty much showed us old school atwood...he did say hes sick of being somthing hes not so heres hopin season three redeems itself!! Lets hope Seth isnt as moany either!!

guys if you like the oc vote for the oc forum!! go on!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭ScruffySlayer

Off topic: I want a pop music forum
    On Topic: I want this show to be self aware, fun and easy to watch this year. I do not want it be to be the turgid lumpy mess it was for half of season 2.

Advertisement