Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eye Watch 2

Options
  • 08-08-2005 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭

okay i posted something about this some time ago but seeing as practically everyone who attended the boxing match in corrie got a black eye,
    lets see how long they last in comparison to shelly's marathon shiner which she only got from bumping into a door...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

from what i could see on monday Freds black eye had disappeared completely (after about 4 days)but craig charles still had remenants of one .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

I said it before and I'll say it again.....

SOAPS = Fiction i.e. not real!!!!!

Get over it and stop dwelling on it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

Im takin the piss !!! dont mind me but for what its worth everyone involved in the scrap is completley healed after 5 days.
    incedentally people always go on about how "true to life soaps" are & it never really struck me until my mothers new fiance tried to convince me i was losing my mind & murdered several of my neighbors & his ex wife.

Advertisement