Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Season 1 Boxset Contents.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Cathy

I'm about to order the boxset... not sure about whether to get the book or not.
    Someone tell me! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Get the Goddamn book!

Oh, okay then. If you insist.

/me clicks

• Registered Users Posts: 43,801 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Cathy wrote:
    I'm about to order the boxset... not sure about whether to get the book or not.
    Someone tell me! :)
    Not too sure... probably wouldn't bother Cathy!
    ..exclusive hour-long DVD containing unaired scenes from the show..
    Notice the use of the word "containing". For all we know, the DVD will contain 2 deleted scenes among a documentary.

If anything, i think the DVD will be aiming to generate interest in the DVD boxset of the season.

Just my two cents! ;)

Feck it.
    I'll leave it for now, and order it later if I decide it's worth it. They'd be coming in separate shipments anyway, the book isn't out until the 28th.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Orange Elephant

I finished the first season a few days ago. Brilliant ending, loads of places it could go.

I won't buy the DVD because I have all the episodes already, but I would like to see all the special features.

Advertisement