Advertisement
Boards are fundraising to help the people of Ukraine via the Red Cross at this horrific time. Please donate and share if you can, you will find the link here. Many thanks.

Elisha Cuthbert

135

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭ Sparky


    wow its still here :D
    time for a new pic then
    elishacuthbert029zw.jpg


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,474 YeatsCounty


    She's purty...... :o

    Oh, and she started her own blog on the official NHL site. Seriously. I knew moving to Canada and getting interested in hockey would pay off!


  • Registered Users Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭ Sparky


    yeah cool, good picture, pitty about the girls face behind her :D


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 Catsmokinpot


    phwwoooooaaar!!:v: :v: :v:


  • Registered Users Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭ Sparky




  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 Catsmokinpot


    Sparky_S wrote:
    omg sparky thats bordering on unhealthy... i like it

    i said it once and ill say it again baby got back! :v: :v: :v:


  • Registered Users Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭ Sparky


    eh, just alot of different pictures, all good :D


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,474 YeatsCounty


    Sparky_S wrote:
    yeah cool, good picture, pitty about the girls face behind her :D
    Haha, it could be worse: It could be Paris Hilton........I'm not a fan of her. Nice collection, by the way! :)

    I like these pictures:
    1
    2
    3

    *toddles off to view Weezer video*


  • Registered Users Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭ Sparky


    Haha, it could be worse: It could be Paris Hilton........I'm not a fan of her. Nice collection, by the way! :)

    I like these pictures:
    1
    2
    3

    *toddles off to view Weezer video*

    nice one some to upload, the first one she looks very different.


  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,481 CMod ✭✭✭✭ faceman


    Note to self: avoid the bodyguards and get talking to her properly. :p

    Seriously though, I would like to meet her, just to say hello and secretly drool.

    I think she's been in Ireland a few times, but nowhere near Sligo. :(

    She'd have been my Desktop wallpaper at work........but it's work. :-/

    This picture has to be one of my favourites. :o

    Dude i met her in trudeau airport in montreal about 2 years ago en route to london. She was in a bar with her boyfriend and some other dude. She looks younger in real life but she's hot. I pretended i didnt know she was a celebrity and got talking to them briefly cos i was on me own. (stalker alert!) Nice girl but she loves her bf! :(


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,784 Binomate


    She gets a hell yes from me!


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 719 CrimE


    Jaysus Sparky, I just had a quick look at your collection... I know you are a fan and all but thats a lot of pics!

    You are now my new hero, those will keep me entertained for a long time :D


  • Registered Users Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭ Sparky


    the BF is lazy :D
    anyways those are pics collected within the last 2 years, hopefully for show on a new site after christmas :D
    Now all i need is a poster for my wall :D


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,474 YeatsCounty


    faceman wrote:
    Dude i met her in trudeau airport in montreal about 2 years ago en route to london. She was in a bar with her boyfriend and some other dude. She looks younger in real life but she's hot. I pretended i didnt know she was a celebrity and got talking to them briefly cos i was on me own. (stalker alert!) Nice girl but she loves her bf! :(
    Nice one! I'm jealous. :-p Her engagement to Trace Ayala (Justin Timberlake's best friend) was called off earlier on this year, but it looks to be back on now. I've moved to Montreal for a couple of years with my girlfriend, so it's only a matter of time until I meet Elisha. :rolleyes: She wasn't at Trudeau or Pearson when i was there......
    Note: I'm not a bastard, haha.
    Sparky_S wrote:
    the BF is lazy :D
    anyways those are pics collected within the last 2 years, hopefully for show on a new site after christmas :D
    Now all i need is a poster for my wall :D
    Poster eh?

    Now, I suppose i have to keep the tradition up and end my post with a nice picture of yer wan. Here we go:
    elishacuthbertwhitesunglasses0.th.jpg


  • Registered Users Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭ Sparky


    well when you do bump into her, tell her where boards.ie is and get her on here :D
    oh and take a pic.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,474 YeatsCounty


    I'll be sure to drop the Boards reference, and of course there'll be pictorial evidence. Mostly of her taking the camera off me, but it still counts. :p

    I'm going shopping now, so who knows?
    </oooohh>

    *cough*


  • Registered Users Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭ Sparky


    I'll be sure to drop the Boards reference, and of course there'll be pictorial evidence. Mostly of her taking the camera off me, but it still counts. :p

    I'm going shopping now, so who knows?
    </oooohh>

    *cough*

    ah sure shes not that bad, just keep a stand by camera by the ready to take a picture of her going mad :D


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,474 YeatsCounty


    Sparky_S wrote:
    ah sure shes not that bad, just keep a stand by camera by the ready to take a picture of her going mad :D
    I had my girlfriend on standby with a second camera but we didn't need it. :( Ah well, what would she be doing at a Super C (read: super cheap) store anyway? I've got two years here.............I sound like a stalker.

    Old picture but screw it:
    th_017_starmagazine1.jpg


  • Registered Users Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭ Sparky


    Old picture but screw it:

    do i sense a pun there :D


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,474 YeatsCounty


    Sparky_S wrote:
    do i sense a pun there :D
    How do you figure that then? I don't pun, it's not my style. :p

    ;)

    houseofwax0221vc.jpg


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,388 ✭✭✭✭ Basq


    I have to say she looks phenomenal in that new Weezer vid!


  • Registered Users Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭ Sparky



    houseofwax0221vc.jpg

    Thats the wife look pic :D


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,474 YeatsCounty


    basquille wrote:
    I have to say she looks phenomenal in that new Weezer vid!
    I don't think you'll find anyone who'll disagree in this thread! :D

    I can see how some Weezer fans wouldn't like that video though, the whole "that wasn't the real origins of Weezer, non fans might get confused" issue isn't as far fetched as some people might think. Still, Elisha = hot as a rock chick.
    Sparky_S wrote:
    Thats the wife look pic :D
    Haha, that's actually the "wifey" pic, am I right? ;)


  • Registered Users Posts: 43,388 ✭✭✭✭ Basq


    ..I can see how some Weezer fans wouldn't like that video though, the whole "that wasn't the real origins of Weezer, non fans might get confused" issue isn't as far fetched as some people might think..
    Yes.. but 80% of Weezer fans hate the band now. Did you ever read their Official Message Boards? Such absolute dicks! Even ask Boo-yah.. he's agreed with me on that numerous times!

    The video is an extremely original concept done with style (though the band should avoid acting if at all possible! :rolleyes:).. especially as Weezer's last couple of vids were 8 different kinds of poop! The song is excellent too.

    Oh.. and just to keep this post somewhat on topic (shame this Maxim cover has photoshop written all over it!):

    elisha_cuthbert-mar2k_ba9de.jpg


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,474 YeatsCounty


    basquille wrote:
    Yes.. but 80% of Weezer fans hate the band now. Did you ever read their Official Message Boards? Such absolute dicks! Even ask Boo-yah.. he's agreed with me on that numerous times!

    The video is an extremely original concept done with style (though the band should avoid acting if at all possible! :rolleyes:).. especially as Weezer's last couple of vids were 8 different kinds of poop! The song is excellent too.

    Oh.. and just to keep this post somewhat on topic (shame this Maxim cover has photoshop written all over it!)
    I like that picture and I have seen it without the writing on it countless times but I can't recall where. Ah well. I haven't been Weezer's official site but what you've said doesn't surprise me in the slightest. You and Boo-Yah were at the last Weezer concert if i recall correctly, right? If they can keep selling the albums and creating good songs (I like Make Believe and Perfect Situation as well, album version > single version IMO), then they won't care about their "fans". That won't stop them 'acting' though. :p I like the video, not just because Elisha is in it but because it is a really good video. I just wanted to see what a long time Weezer fan had to say about it, you see. :)

    And just to keep it on topic:
    elishacuthberta547tf.th.jpg

    The two attachments are screencaps from the Perfect Situation video. If we're going to talk about Weezer, we're as well to include pics of Elisha's video, heh. I like the idea of her behind a microphone. :D


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭ Boo-yah


    I really like the new weezer video. Eliza is gorgeous in it. As regards to which version of the song is better, the album version is in my book. I don't mind the new chorus but I don't like the "Perfect Situation" line at the end. Plus cut out half of the intro which is the best part of the song imo.


  • Registered Users Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭ Sparky


    yeah the maxim cover is photoshoped, instantly tell :D
    but i like her style in the weezer vid, that kinda naughty style :D if you get me.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,474 YeatsCounty


    Boo-yah wrote:
    I really like the new weezer video. Eliza is gorgeous in it. As regards to which version of the song is better, the album version is in my book. I don't mind the new chorus but I don't like the "Perfect Situation" line at the end. Plus cut out half of the intro which is the best part of the song imo.
    I agree with you on those points. The full intro is better that the radio version, and the "Perfect Sitautions" at the end don't add anything to the song at all.

    Eliza is gorgeous, yes. But this is the wrong thread to bring that up in. :-p

    Pointing out 'mistakes' makes me feel like a real Internet hardass. *cough* :(
    Sparky_S wrote:
    yeah the maxim cover is photoshoped, instantly tell :D
    but i like her style in the weezer vid, that kinda naughty style :D if you get me.
    You and me both, haha.
    She's hott (two T's!) as a rock chick. :D


  • Registered Users Posts: 43,388 ✭✭✭✭ Basq


    Eliza is gorgeous, yes. But this is the wrong thread to bring that up in. :-p
    Mmmmmmmm.... got a fantastic picture of her as my college wallpaper! :

    EDIT: Attached said wallpaper below!

    YUMMY!


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,474 YeatsCounty


    basquille wrote:
    Mmmmmmmm.... got a fantastic picture of her as my college wallpaper! :

    EDIT: Attached said wallpaper below!

    YUMMY!
    Nice one! I wouldn't be able to have a wallpaper of her, Elisha or Jessica Alba* on my college PC. Especially Elisha, heh. I seriously wouldn't be able to get any work. And Eliza Dushku proves that having friends who were crazy about 'Buffy' did have its advantages. :o





    * Just wanted to mention her is all. :p Sure, she stars in crap films (Sin City excepted) but ooh man....


Advertisement