Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ugliest person on soaps?

Options
  • 21-07-2005 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭

okay, i cant even think of this girls name but god almighty is she rough or what.
    she's on emmerdale, (which i watch quite often but just cannot for the life of me think of her name....)
    she's rodney's daughter...blonde one with braces i think....
    anyway whoever she is...
    who is your "Ugliest Person On Soap"??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

shes nicola blackstock

Id go with shadrack dingle from emmerdale.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

That thing Dot from Eastenders

oh Pat from eastenders or mo slater or keith miller.

maybe dirty den

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    shes nicola blackstock

Id go with shadrack dingle from emmerdale.

Nicola!!!! yes thats it....god i hate her ugly mug!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Yeah, Nicola is no oil painting! But then the character isn't there for her looks. She has a personality to match.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭djmarkus

That fizz from corrie, god she has a face for radio

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

old mo from eastenders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

djmarkus wrote:
    That fizz from corrie, god she has a face for radio
    God I couldn't agree more. I'll second that!!!

What a dog, and or character isn't exactly attractive either!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

all of them heehee :-)

• Advertisement

I cant beieve no one has mentioned Cilla from Corrie and some even mentioned Fiz. Janice and Fiz are beauty Queens compared to Cilla. she couldnt get any uglier even if she had Claire Peacock/Deirdre Barlow style glasses on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Emmerdale - Caine or Shadrack or Sam or Zak Dingle!!

Coro - Fred Elliot(t?) or Ashley Peacock

Eastenders - Keith Miller. At least I think that's his name. THe guy with the manky hair whos Demi's dad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 flea89

keith miller n his wife ent 2 gd lukin either mayb if they washed there hair...

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Fridge

Tracy Barlow's face annoys me.

Nicola from Emmerdale too.

Or how about that one that's going out with one of the Dingles? Reddish hair - looks like a bloke?

The older folks don't annoy me really. They're not supposed to be attractive.

Oh and everyone from Eastender's is mingin'!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭butters scotch

the winner has to be cilla... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Where in the name of God is the votes for Gail from Coronation Street? Christ, I wouldnt touch her with yours pal

I reckon it was the thought of Sarah inheriting her mas looks in 30 years time that turned your man bent. :eek: :eek:

Ashleys wife hasnt much about her either

On the flipside, that yoke that Charlie took into the sittin room of the Rovers for a ride.........christ on a bike, what a ride. The choice- stay with a mentally deranged woman with black eyes who refuses to leave her room, or run off with some tanned dark haired cracker? I dunno why he didnt just leave her

Tha Gopher wrote:

On the flipside, that yoke that Charlie took into the sittin room of the Rovers for a ride.........christ on a bike, what a ride. The choice- stay with a mentally deranged woman with black eyes who refuses to leave her room, or run off with some tanned dark haired cracker? I dunno why he didnt just leave her

oh lord one of my all all time regrets is missing that episode. She looked some bird on the tv guide.

I thought she was minging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    I thought she was minging.

Two words, get & glasses !!!!! :)

She was rapid !!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

Definitely cilla - face like a slapped arse...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

YEr man that went out with Fizz a while back in Corrie. Used to be in the Royale Family. Kirk I think? His dog is better looking than him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 starry-eyed

Kirk, unfortunately is still going out Fizz! Come to think of it, Fizz herself is no oil painting either! However, my vote for vote for ugliest mug would have to be Liz McDonalds!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Ugliest Male - Fred Elliott -- his man boobies and jowels are just horrendous!!
    Or Mike Baldwin -- hilarious how they can get away with storylines about Fred and Mike fighting over women still!
    Or Dev, 'cos he's just so sleazy, and his delivery of lines makes my skin crawl!
    Or Martin Platt for his utter lack of normal chin/too much chin flab!

Ugliest Female - Gail Platt, melted wax face lady!
    Or Pat Butcher in Eastenders.
    Or the oul wan in Emmerdale who hangs out with the other oldies, goes out with Len?
    Or Diane's sister Val in Emmerdale *shudder* face like a dog who just licked p*ss off a thistle!

One of the main reasons I'd rather watch a US daytime/primetime soap is the high percentage of actors hired for their looks ;) Well that and the plotlines about dopplegangers and secret identical twins and microchips in people's brains :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

They guy who owns the cake show where Liz is working on Coronation Street is manky looking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

Fridge wrote:
    Tracy Barlow's face annoys me.

Nicola from Emmerdale too.

Or how about that one that's going out with one of the Dingles? Reddish hair - looks like a bloke?

The older folks don't annoy me really. They're not supposed to be attractive.

Oh and everyone from Eastender's is mingin'!
    that one is called alice thats goin out wit sam dingle

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

In Corrie, Gail Platt has to take the ugly crown, the lower half of her face sticks out so far in front, that it has the dinner eaten before the rest of her even gets home. But pretty(sic) much anyone of those yokes in the knicker factory are snapping at her heels.
    I was gonna say it's a full cast of fuglies in Eastenders, but the recent arrival of Kara Tointon as Dawn Miller (manky-hair-guy's other daughter) has kinda broken that spell. The rest of the EE cast are mingers though, and the show is awful, At least the canines in Corrie (no I don't mean Scmeichel) have some entertainment value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

One of bellas daughters from FairCity. Can't think of her name but she has always has her hair tied back, the bug-eyes and manky teeth.

.... and of course FishFace from CoroSt deserves a mention too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭The Troll

Sonia from Eastenders. Looks like Oswald Cobblepot aka The Penguin from Batman Returns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

The Troll wrote:
    Sonia from Eastenders. Looks like Oswald Cobblepot aka The Penguin from Batman Returns

True she's got a head like Stimpy, but I wouldn't mind sticking my face in those tits of hers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Pigman II wrote:
    True she's got a head like Stimpy, but I wouldn't mind sticking my face in those tits of hers.
    In case ya didn't know they ain't really.
    The actress that plays Sonia got breast implants bout a year ago or so.

Advertisement