Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SESSION 2 ~ Talent Show

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Lady penelopy

ahem...i can sing. well, i like to sing. did in talent show last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

Ok well i'm bringing my kit since i got res for deff so could anyone provide a second bass drum??? twould be really handy!!! Please??? ;) i'll give you a Pierce hug

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I also request the above second bass drum and pedal, we've got something special planned for all you lovely people, so please, accost your drummers and take from them the only thing that makes them worthwhile. ;) And Pierce hugs rock, so do yourselves a favour.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

i got res for deff

Yay! Go Team You!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

The more the merrier! We should do some classical/prog/death/metal song... for the laugh

CLARINET CLARINET CLARINET CLARINETCLARINETCLARINETCARITNETCLARINETCLARINETCALRINETCLARINET!

CLARINET!

YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED I'M RATHER ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT THE CLARINET.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Youre IN! we need more clarinet... Woo this is Bill? Youre from Carlow... I know you... I saw you at a gig... Maybe... I stalk you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

thats......interesting......(ish) :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Stiny!

We had a 15watt bass amp last year! That me and Dermo robbed outta dave franklins room when he was in the botanic gardens... woohoo for master keys!

That wasn't my bass amp by any chance was it? :D
    Anyway, this year I'll be bringing my Fender Stratocaster instead of my squier bass (awww yeah :D ) and a 30 watt roland amp so if anyone needs a guitarist (not that there won't be enough already) PM me or something, a'ight?

Also, if I get enough requests before I leave for oxegen tomorrow I might bring my chinese fiddle, which I can't play very well. Or at all, really. But it's fun to mess around with (it's got 2 strings and no fingerboard!! :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

ill bring my bass and amp,

p.s mathew i was at mi****s in vienna on sunday and i met jerry only. :D:D
    i also met casey chaos (amen were the support). and the venues capacity was 500. :D:D:D:D:D

Guy, I salute you. That must ahve been one hell of a show. Also, huzzah for a bassist. I'll talk to you about CTYI about OperationX.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

I will bring guitar and Amp, I promise. (A shiney new SG, if anyone cares). I'd love to play some Maiden at the 'Talent' Show. Doubt it'd be well recieved, though.

I have readily planned what I'll be doing at the talent show. I'll need fishnets and sparkles. Lots of sparkles.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Lady penelopy

Piste wrote:
    I have readily planned what I'll be doing at the talent show. I'll need fishnets and sparkles. Lots of sparkles.....

*is intruiged* sounds fun. and rather shiny. i havnt planned anything...yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

i have the largest collection of sequinned clothing this side of new york 1964. need to borrow anything, just ask.

well, maybe not the largest, but it is very large.

I will bring guitar and Amp, I promise. (A shiney new SG, if anyone cares). I'd love to play some Maiden at the 'Talent' Show. Doubt it'd be well recieved, though.

Go Team Gibson! Sorry, still sufefring from "I love my shiny new Les Paul" syndrome... Also, Maiden would be extremely well received, by all the people who count, ie. Maiden fans.

Ah yes, good ol' Gibson syndrome. Mine wore off a few weeks ago... when I broke a machinehead off my shiny Gibson SG. Grrrarr

That's why you need pretty gold hardware! ;) By the way, we've sorted our double-bass situation, you're all in for a murderous few weeks. :D

That's why you need pretty gold hardware! ;) By the way, we've sorted our double-bass situation, you're all in for a murderous few weeks. :D
    Yep I heard! Nah its ok now though, i got new chrome Grovers for the gibson... Mmmmm Grovers

Pfft! Wait'll you see my spanky Les Paul! :D

Wait'll you play my ENGL! The SG doesnt sound half bad with the seymour duncans either mind.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I do adore SG's so I want a whack of that, and I want to play with the Engl too.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Also, I think that La Voz reeds are far better than VanDoren. Eh? Who's with me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Yeah, and I think that Satyricon style singing is way better than Burzum style.....

Damn guitar nerds

I'll teach you the eastern European style tomorree.

Deadly buzz

I will on the codition that you NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN.

Goodgood

Pure, boss.

Raphael wrote:
    Deadly buzz
    Haha... Aonghus made a funny!

• Advertisement

Bleedin rapah!

Advertisement