Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live at the Marquee

Options
2»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Well t'wasn't me anyway! Each to their own, etc.

I'd actually like to see whatever you or anyone else puts up, 'cause I had to contend with one of those pillar things that keep the roof up too, and I was never blessed with 20/20 in the first place!

Sorry.. should have said that that was a fictional blog - a bit like "Letters from a TD". The only view I had was of the top of the marquee from an upstairs window .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

ahh fictional blogs.. they truly are the best kind. Easiest to maintain anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭iceman_2001_ie

Colleague of mine raved about Nick Cave all day yesterday. I have to say, he's never really interested me, but judging by all the hype, I'll probably pick up his live album or something.

I'm off to Paddy Casey next week - and I am not really looking forward to it.
    I saw him in the opera house about two years ago, his performance was forgetable. Saw him last week at Croke park as well, and got bored ten minutes into his set - most of his songs are so repetitive and bland. The comments I heard about Killarney weren't complimentary either.

Does anybody have an insight into Mr. Casey that I haven't considered?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Does anybody have an insight into Mr. Casey that I haven't considered?

No, he really is a gimp.

As for Nick Cave, definitely pick up some albums. I'm thinking of heading to the Electric Picnic to see him with the Bad Seeds/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

went to see tommy tiernan last night, wasnt all that impressed, i just dont think i "get" him.. meh

Full house though, not a spare seat to be found..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I never liked him either, fail to see what all the fuss is about.

adam

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

His was the quietest concert so far - didn't really hear anything until around 10PM...

Paul Brady had to be the loudest ..

Advertisement