Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game on!!!

Options
  • 23-04-2001 11:12am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭

ok,
    time for the "nastyness" to begin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

Yip away we go into the wild black yonder. Or is that Oblivion. Oh well. 5 hours form now back on-line for another build session and again 8 hours after that. Next ones are 5pm and 1am GMT I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Good luck to everyone smile.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

news just in
    the galaxy is to be reshuffled

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Yea, everybody will move down a fair few clusters so all these paralell alliances will fall flat on their faces (Yay, more targets! biggrin.gif ) smile.gif

UP DA DUBS!! :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

WAHOO
    I gota just live on the computer now for a good few day's, so i can't get all my construction and research off to a good start smile.gif
    no sleeping for me hehe

• Advertisement
Advertisement