Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CTYINN:- News On Demand!

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 LakeHMM

Here's news - you didn't ****in remember me. And still don't. Bloody racist. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Was that to me? I know who you are now! *waves* (In case you don't know I'm Liz, y'know, the one who's always doing something sexual when you see me)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 LakeHMM

Piste wrote:
    Was that to me? I know who you are now! *waves* (In case you don't know I'm Liz, y'know, the one who's always doing something sexual when you see me)
    No, it was to Hugh. Of course I know who you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Electric Mole

LakeHMM wrote:
    Here's news - you didn't ****in remember me. And still don't. Bloody racist. :eek:

Filthy eyetalian.

LakeHMM wrote:
    Of course I know who you are.

Damn right!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

He's Chinese not eyetalian. How can you mix those too up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Meditation was hilarious today, we kept laughing and whispering until they realised we couldn't be kept quiet. The first 'meditative' song was Stereophonics'(I think) version of Handbags and Gladrags..

Lake: This music sounds like dying.
    Suzie: No, it sounds like two really unattractive people fu<king.

But they made the mistake of playing Street Spirit and I became upset then, and again at the end, because I was lying in the quad and thinking of the memories I have from every single piece of grass and part of path and bench and bicycle rack.

BUT we get nevermore t-shirts this year :D Thank you Cat, Dee and Colm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

Liquorice wrote:
    Meditation was hilarious today, we kept laughing and whispering until they realised we couldn't be kept quiet. The first 'meditative' song was Stereophonics'(I think) version of Handbags and Gladrags..

But they made the mistake of playing Street Spirit and I became upset then, and again at the end, because I was lying in the quad and thinking of the memories I have from every single piece of grass and part of path and bench and bicycle rack.

How are the nevermore t-shirts different from the ordinary red ones?

They're going to be the normal blue or red ones with Nevermore printed across the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Liquorice wrote:

We didn't get any in session 1 :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

awwww.. thats not fair. I would have loved a nevermore t-shirt. How come they didn't do them in session 1??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Because you didn't arrange for them to!!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭simply_dee

Manda5678 wrote:
    awwww.. thats not fair. I would have loved a nevermore t-shirt. How come they didn't do them in session 1??

Cos me and Cat only just thought of doing them, and you weren't graced by our presence in session 1. Sorry :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

Piste wrote:
    ''Heathcliffe, it's meeeeeee cathyyyyyyyyy come hooooooome I'm so cooooooooooooold'' I'll put it on my CD :D

fantastic song, but by bob, worst, video, ever.

Question for the Ses. 2-ers. Was the gnome put in the quad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

Adesina wrote:

haha!! madness :D

jono087 wrote:
    haha!! madness :D

So is it in the quad? I hope it is, that was a present to you Ses. 2ers from me, Aisling, Alexi (Eamonn), Kate and John. :D

I haven't seen any gnomes...we had cross-dressed RAs today though. And I was kidnapped and brought to Theoretical Physics to find that there was no TA there :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

is it just me or do people get up to wierder and wierder things every year......

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Chowburger

sionnach wrote:
    fantastic song, but by bob, worst, video, ever.

But... but... the DANCING! And the oh-so-eighties effects! I mean, come on!

• Advertisement

The dancing rocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭simply_dee

Adesina wrote:

Indeedly. I presented it to Catriona and she put it in the quad this morning. It shall stand there forever as a testimony to CTYI 2005. Or else it'll be taken down fairly soon by some DCU security person. We'll see...

simply_dee wrote:
    Indeedly. I presented it to Catriona and she put it in the quad this morning. It shall stand there forever as a testimony to CTYI 2005. Or else it'll be taken down fairly soon by some DCU security person. We'll see...

Yayness :D! Was it you we gave it to?

Advertisement