Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

500 on Guitar

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

Just wonderin why wouldnt you ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Because I've got more expensive taste in guitars? :p

Seriously though, Epiphones are excellent for the begginer/intermediate player, and probably advances players too, though they'd likely re-wire it and get new pickups. I wouldn't buy an Epiphone because it's not where I'm at right now.

And definetly, don't rule out second hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

I would personally go with a yamaha pacifica, MAtt Bellamy from Muse used one on the first album and some origin of symmetry. Quality guitar my brother got one a few months ago off the net for 300euro.

I would personally go with a yamaha pacifica, MAtt Bellamy from Muse used one on the first album and some origin of symmetry. Quality guitar my brother got one a few months ago off the net for 300euro.

Something like this might be the order of the day. Plus it's got a humbucker. Score.

Edit:
    Or this one if you don't like the natural colour.

And of course, I found this one! An Ibanez GRG170 Leftie!

ill have to think it over

• Advertisement

And of course, I found this one! An Ibanez GRG170 Leftie!

would that be much different from the 321???

weedhead wrote:
    would that be much different from the 321???

The main difference is that it's got a tremelo, but I wouldn't worry about that, the Ibanez trems are meant to be some of the best in the world. It's also got a single coil pickup in middle possition. Other than that, there's really no major differences.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

Something like this might be the order of the day. Plus it's got a humbucker. Score.

Edit:
    Or this one if you don't like the natural colour.

Yeah, I love strat copies. Don't you?

Sorry, I had to say it.

Advertisement