Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Planetarion, A final Assault before the reset

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Scans I made at 10.40 game time on the 5th of july

Sector Scan Report on 2:16:1
    Planet Name Shayol Ghul Leader Moridin
    Score 134273013 Metal 236
    Crystal 299052 Eonium 94
    Constructions 17 Research 15
    Metal Asteroids 2650 Crystal Asteroids 1419
    Eonium Asteroids 514 Unknown Asteroids 701
    Fleet Size 274426 PDS Size 29861

PDS Scan on 2:16:1 (Shayol Ghul)
    Laser Turrets 1782 Shield Generator 92
    Astroid Holograms 25000 Wave Shield Generator 5000

Unit Scan on 2:16:1 (Shayol Ghul)
    Fighter 239413 Cargoship 4302
    EMP Pod 295 Warship 4312
    Battleship 2714 Astro Pod 9520
    Cruiser 89 Stealth Fighter 93
    Destroyer 13018 EMP Vessel 904

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

A guy from my galaxy is attacking today with a fairly big fleet so keep it up wink.gif

05/07/2000 11:36 Elf World sent 11880 ships towards Shayol Ghul (2:16:1) ETA: 8 hours.

I notice he has foop all metal left, reckon hes producing like a lunatic wink.gif

On a side note if anyone wants to send a few ships to help me take out a guy who just attacked me that would be great.
    Hes at 22:28:17 and he has about 800 ships altogether.(I only have about 150).

He just lost half his attack force attaking me(loadsasheilds) so Im sending a retaliation force with a m8 from my galaxy. So send along a hundred ships or so for some fun and giggles!

Snaga

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

LAUNCH NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!!
    2:16:1

That way, a group will arrive at the same time smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

The mails I recieved told me that this attack (400 + planets) is headed off at 19:00CET (18:00 for us), so that's when I'm off!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Queue maniacal cackle ...
    At the last minute this morning I changed my mind and didn't attack, and I'm glad I did. Instead I sent everything I had to attack 1:1:1, where all of Concordium (Including Moridin) has gone to defend. This means that anyone whos attacked 2:16:1 will only find a few asteroids they can't use (though considering how many fleets are going that way you'd be lucky to get one or two) and some PDS.

Unfortunately either the game has frozen under the stress of such a large battle at 1:1:1, or the creators have halted the attack ticks until everyone gets there, as my fleet has done nothing in the 5 hours it has been there.

Exact same thing happened to my Osi - must be a freeze in the fighting ticks...

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

ye, I think the system just wasn't able to handle so many attacks at once, everything in 1:1:1 and 2:16:1 froze for about 12 hours, and they just switched it off

Advertisement