Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flipping hayfever!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Just my 2 penneth

I use the Zertek equivalent.. Zertek is based upon Cetirizine Dihydrochloride, which they had sole use of for a while, then by law, it then has to be opened up to others. Piriteze is the same, and you will find that people like boots do a cheap alternative too.. so instead of buying 7 at extortionate prices, you can by packs of 30 which work out much more cost effective.

I also use beconaise, but I am going to use Flixonaise. Flixonaise and beconaise are very similar, and both steroidal, hence why they take a while to build up. Flixonaise is supposed to be the stronger version of beconaise, so this should be a good step up if beconaise is not quite hitting the mark. I guess if beconaise is doing the job, then I would stick with it, rather than taking a stronger steroidal medicine.

I also use opticrom for the eyes.. i wish i had a portable fridge so that i can keep it cooler than it does in my pocket... Opticrom is my best friend ;-)

Unregistered BOB

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

just a thank you to you all for the advice...not a sneeze in the entire week via beconase

Advertisement