Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hampstead or Larkfield?

Options
  • 04-06-2005 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Well which one Hampstead or Larkfield?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,514 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Larkfield's the older, a bit of a kip, but still enjoyable if you get a half decent roommate. No microwave unless you bring your own and no TV point though. Hampstead's far nicer and far bigger. If you can afford Hampstead I'd go for that.

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Go for Hampstead, definitely. Though you get more bedroom space in Larkfeild you dont get a kitchen or sitting room, really. And more people to an apartment in Hampstead, and it has its own laundrette in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

VG79.

tbh!

good.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

haha, i think i stayed in that room in CTYI 2 years ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Well if your a first year then you can only get Larkfield, unless that is Campus Res cant fill Hampstead in which case you could get there. Larkfield, as was said, is grand if you have a decent room mate. Downsides are shared bathroom (which is crappy also), a tiny kitchen and if you DONT have a nice room mate they can hear everything next door so get ready for some complaints if theres any noise. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Well if your a first year then you can only get Larkfield
    Nope, first year's can get into Hampstead as well, regardless.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

ColHol wrote:
    haha, i think i stayed in that room in CTYI 2 years ago!
    Did it have a pool table and huge sound system and it's own cocktail bra in it when you were there? We made that place into the stuff of LEGENDS!!1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

dregin wrote:
    cocktail bra
    I'd pay good money to see that !!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

You might have last year. Towards the end of semester 2 we attached it to the windows of the guys living across from us. And yes. Bra.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

Cocktail bra yaaaaaay!

And the bosco tea towel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

dregin wrote:
    You might have last year. Towards the end of semester 2 we attached it to the windows of the guys living across from us. And yes. Bra.
    You're sitting on a gold mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭spoon

not forgetting watching black books on a 100inch screen and the drip feeded beers

Advertisement