Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA:San Andreas

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

WTF? Every time someone challenges you, you just change the subject quickly with more fanboy bullshit.

Wish amp/monument would hurry up and ban you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

not fanboy, i have both consoles and play many games, i didnt dodge anything, just stating in my opinion that gta is horrible, gameplay is good, is that what u wanna hear? i think ur the fanboy. :rolleyes: u seem to be very much a fanboy, u mention gta, but u dont compare it to an xobx game to backup your argument? your the bias one.

Give me one example of me acting like a fan boy.

Ciaran500 wrote:
    There is SFA loading times in San Andreas. :rolleyes:

clear cut lie :D = pro gta,

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Last time I checked the load times for the Halo games took longer than a full lunar cycle. Compare that to the 20 seconds of loading at the start of san andreas.

lmao 20seconds to load san andreas? yeah, maybe, maybe thats why it looks pants. halo loads the same if not quicker, only loads once, and actually has nice graphics, and im talkin bout halo1, the xbox launch game remember? the one with better graphics then most ps2 games to date? ok, gta is more playable in single player.

• Advertisement

You might want to read up on the definition of fanboy.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fanboy&r=d

see, you obviouslt love your gta, but have you ever even heard or seen an xbox playing a game? "what the ****?, that doesnt look hlaf as SHlT as gta, im not playing" is the type of person you seem to be like, i play the game, it is good, but dont try and compare it to any major xbox games, coz it would lose hands down.

see, you obviouslt love your gta, but have you ever even heard or seen an xbox playing a game?

I own only an Xbox, no PS2.
    "what the ****?, that doesnt look hlaf as SHlT as gta, im not playing" is the type of person you seem to be like, i play the game, it is good, but dont try and compare it to any major xbox games, coz it would lose hands down.
    I am alot more open minded about games than you sound (look at your Killzone2 comments). Are you saying that one of the most critcally acclaimed games of this generation would "lose" to any major Xbox game? :rolleyes:

Please learn to spell and use punctuation, your posts are far to hard to read. Mabye it's better that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭CHUCKLEZ

My bro has gta san andrease on his xbox since about 2 hours ago :P .(how i love modded xbox's :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭GaMMoN

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Please learn to spell and use punctuation, your posts are far to hard to read. Mabye it's better that way.

Its just his accent. He cant help it.

• Advertisement

u seem to be looking forward to killzone2 cause sony showed you a fancie pre-rendered video off it, what it might look like on their new hardware, know if you were smart, (which you obviously are not) you'd release that killzone1 sucked, no by all means buy and play killzone2 because sony made you horny for it, but you'll be disappointed, and isn't this the wrong topic for killzone2? you must have got confused, busy thinking bout killzone2 :eek:

Ciaran500 wrote:
    I own only an Xbox, no PS2.

I am alot more open minded about games than you sound (look at your Killzone2 comments). Are you saying that one of the most critcally acclaimed games of this generation would "lose" to any major Xbox game? :rolleyes:

lol, you made an error in your spelling it seems, when you where questioning mine. :o too bad eh?? :p

I never once said killzone2 would be good. I just can't see how you are sure it is going to be **** from a two minute prerendered clip.

Bet you have a great opinion of Gamecube to.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,899 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

lol, you made an error in your spelling it seems, when you where questioning mine. :o too bad eh?? :p

Looks like you've lost this argument ciaran500 :rolleyes:

You made 5 spelling mistakes in your last post and didn't use a single capital letter. :rolleyes:

The gamecube is excellent, excellent graphics, well designed controller, (cept of the cable length) and some top-notch games, zelda, resi evil 4, pikmin, metroid, and twin snakes. ok, its not the most popular console, but it has some amazing gamecube only titles, and graphics on par, and alot of the time superior to xbox. it may have a small collection of games, and be a tiny dot on the ps2's radar, but it has some to games, and class FPS, unlike the ps2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Keep it on thread lads !!!

OOoooh, I think I'm coming down all Mod :eek:

FPS's on the Gamecube?

I can't think of any good exclusive ones TBH. (although I amazingly agree with you about the Gamecube)

Well its a bit obviously really that its going to be ****. It wasnt the real thing and it was only a demo and Sony dont have their Cell processor finished or their graphics card. They seem to be just lying like usual and trying to pull the wool over our eyes because they cant get their console finished and released before Microsoft so they try and make people think that the PS3 will be better than the Xbox360.

I have a great opinion of the Revolution, it rocks :Dwell hopefully

Metroid, i know it's more of a first person view adventure game, but it is amazing. I alway's found medal of honour games on the cube better then on any other format, dunno why, just felt right.

• Advertisement

The Gamecube has the best controller. Who agrees

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I fail to see what this has got to do with GTA:SA !!

topic has stray'd far enough :rolleyes: lets not go there. PS: where's boards.ie's gamecube section!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

not fanboy, i have both consoles and play many games, i didnt dodge anything, just stating in my opinion that gta is horrible, gameplay is good, is that what u wanna hear? i think ur the fanboy. :rolleyes: u seem to be very much a fanboy, u mention gta, but u dont compare it to an xobx game to backup your argument? your the bias one.

you're not just a fanboy, you're a hypocritical fanboy. good god.

anyway, back on topic..
    how long til a multi mod comes out for this one? the vice city one was hilarious.

vice city? bringing it back to the topic heh? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

atari jaguar II

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

I bought it today and it looks like yet another masterpiece...there goes the summer!
    The graphics are quite nice and I havent noticed any loading times once you are in play and the cut scenes flow seamlessly in and out. I cant be arsed playing the missions yet as I'm too busy exploring the map which looks like it will take a very long time.

ps I love tractors (especially when you've got a black gansta' at the wheel)

cool, so a lazy tranfer to xbox? or a down right improvment from the ps2? let me know ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 carl johnson

I've got Vice city for PS2, PC and XBOX and XBOX is the best by far. graphics are waay better, people have fingers instead of clubs for hands, also there's cool reflections on the cars and everything is smoothed out real nice. The difference in that case was that XBOX version came out waaay later than any other version so maybe this time, the PC will be better.

PC versions kick ass for the amount of modding you can do. nothing beats flying around Vice city in a Delorean time machine at 300 miles per hour.

• Advertisement

custom soundtracks :D better graphics, greatly reduced loading times.

Advertisement