Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That tournament on the 7th of July...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Will you settle for a 7-way split at the final table? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

awesome result btw...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭pokertroll

Delighted for you Oscar - now get those flights and hotels booked - I'm flying over on the 6th of July and staying at the Gold Coast which is right next door to the Rio.
    Bring it on!
    Have you got your start date yet? I'm starting on Saturday the 9th which means I can't suffer the indignity of being the first player knocked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Im flying to San Francisco with Niall and Dave and possibly Tom on the 20th, staying in the Gold Coast till the 3rd nothing sorted after that, was supposed to fly back then, Stars give me 9 nights accomodation but I havent heard from them about starting day/accom

As for a seven way split, no chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭OilBeefHooked2

congrats,

Best of luck, ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

I'll swap you for a ticket I won in the freeroll... I'll even throw in a PPP cap..

go on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

How much is the ticket worth ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

Ticket is worth $10,000 Rasta.

Good possibility i will be over there to cheer you on Oscar. Looks Like I am going even if I don't qualify (not to play though!).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Oh .... travelling reporter eh ? ..... for a new Irish Poker firm maybe ???

wp ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭jem

Well done kid,
    your trip to tipp must have helped your game :lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement